news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #1021
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

oooooo i dig dem green n white joints, not kSwiss fan tho..

im gettin the all black timbs
the suede ones next

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #1022
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wouldn't expect you to like k-swiss Omar, your feet would look like this with them on..

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #1023
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
just copped these .. stocking up for the summer

^^kinda wished i woulda got an all black pair or something but the fresh water colorway is a ken grif staple.

those sparkles u see arent glitter them shits litterally fucking glimmer in the sunlight i just copped and rocked em to the hood and got compliments from white black etc bitches my niggas and even a couple older white dudes so they do break necks... idk i buy what i like and dont get wrapped up in the hype.

next 2 on the list

between the red ones and blue ones idk yet ^^

i like the 360 bubbles makes me go from 6' 5" to feelin like im 7 ft lol..

thinkin about getting some black kobe systems and white air 1's too ..bout to get back in school ... not goin back bummy lol
Nice Grif's and Diamond Turf's...both are sick. I'd go for the red Nomo's. I just got some Kobe VII's (Poison Dart Frog cw) and they fit a little tight at first but you got to break them in. Check Kicksdeal.com for deals on kicks and also corkcloth.com (they give you the sku number for Nike's on sale and also the phone number to the specific Nike outlet store for phone orders). Nice pickup's Killbot.

Last edited by p-rok73; 04-12-2012 at 06:39 PM.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:30 AM   #1024
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default went with the nomos

ya meaaannn

BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #1025
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

just got these for the weekend

gon be in Nu Jerz from friday to monday

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #1026
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Swag!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-03-2012, 01:49 AM   #1027
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

skampoe u my nigga but u knowwww i gotta cut ya ass for havin USPA shoes nawwwww dog..... they're some of the cheapest shoes ever made their gonna fall apart in like a week .. just look at the logo .. u gotta nigga ridin bitch on the horse...
ATLEAST get some ralph lauren joints they only like 40 to 50 dollas
Old 05-03-2012, 03:34 AM   #1028
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Ahahahahahha my nigga
I payed 24.99 for these joints
Don't get no betta

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-03-2012, 03:37 AM   #1029
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
just got these for the weekend

gon be in Nu Jerz from friday to monday

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #1030
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROUNDS KEEPER WILLIE View Post
-deaaaadddd-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
Ahahahahahha my nigga
I payed 24.99 for these joints
Don't get no betta
ik i work at a shoe store we sell them shits we got all the uspay flavors lmfaooo .. we got cadillac shoes and all lat u need a pair i got u !
Old 05-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #1031
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

For $10.99 you could of gotten the Obama kicks...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIYIwZDiFKE
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #1032
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

hahahahahahahahah

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #1033
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

jordan stealth x's ... (shitting on this thread)

Old 05-06-2012, 02:28 AM   #1034
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Looks like u do the shittin in ur room mostly
Shits a pigsty
Also
Is that one of those free clinic aids test awareness pamfletts?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-06-2012, 02:31 AM   #1035
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ lol

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote