news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-23-2007, 12:40 PM   #91
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

These are the Bobbito Garcia (sneaker heads out there should know him) af1s.......i've a fair bit of hate for these and a lot of love (ppl saying they are the best af1 in years.......you decide

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 06:39 AM.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:50 PM   #92
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the middle pair look good, and the top pair are decent.

i realise that the phillys are part of the series.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:01 PM   #93
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

I can't even find a picture of the shoes I wear.

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:25 PM   #94
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Old 05-23-2007, 02:43 PM   #95
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, fuck i hate bape shit.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:49 PM   #96
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

alot of heat in tht bathtub:

stussys
germany's
de la souls
avengers
j packs
and tiff diamonds

i wish i could swim in tht bathtub

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:42 PM   #97
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
These are the Bobbito Garcia (sneaker heads out there should know him) af1s.......i've a fair bit of hate for these and a lot of love (ppl saying they are the best af1 in years.......you decide

Personally i love the purps....think Bobbito did a sick job of those.....the top pair are nice.......the bottom pair is pretty bad imo......

Anyone copped these (in size 11, lol)?
I personaly dont like any of those...awful colors IMO.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #98
Xerogravity
aka Wretowreck

Xerogravity grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
nice, are those pony's at the back...they look like a clyde with a pony emblem?
yeah, those are pony's i bought 2 years ago up in the Bay Area @ Shoe Pavillion i think...they were on sale, and were the LAST pair in my size too...i was blessed to cop those, because i haven't seen anybody else in So Cal with the same pair.

also if you notice: the black pair in the front row are actually Vision Street Wear sneakers...the old school skater shoes...copped those up in Nor Cal too.

peace
Old 05-24-2007, 04:26 AM   #99
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
I personaly dont like any of those...awful colors IMO.
word, Bobbito normally has some nice ideas, these look ugly
Old 05-24-2007, 09:02 AM   #100
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^Bobbito's other kicks....the white with red swoosh and gum sole are some fucking nice af1s

Old 05-24-2007, 12:14 PM   #101
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i want some stussy dunks... black/white.... so plain... but so ILL

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:55 PM   #102
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass View Post

Hahahahahahaha

Definitely didn't expect that on here.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:27 AM   #103
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronik View Post
^^ how much did u drop on the supremes and the de la's, hopefully not tht much
Those are patches btw.

I dropped 250 on the supremes. I bought them off ebay. They are legit. De Las I spent around almost 350. I bought them at a consignment spot. Sorta cheaper than the prices at FCLA.
KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:17 AM   #104
Longbongcilvaringz

these steppers are tempting.

Old 05-25-2007, 10:49 AM   #105
Robert
1%

Here is a sneaker i'd love in my collection the Nike Team convention...it was released in 1986 along with the dunk, big nike, the terminator and aj1.......

Last edited by Robert; 02-25-2008 at 06:42 AM.