news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-27-2007, 02:48 AM   #121
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

word, i see u talkng bout j's being fucked up like tht, i thought u were talkng bout the og kiks made by jordan being fucked up, the dtrt's could have been better if tht blue wasnt so dark.. and the new retro 1's are completely disgusting...

and i feel u on the subject of hatred towards sb, they have been slippin off with the black box release, but dont be too disapointed, alot of heat is suppose to drop this yr..

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:25 AM   #122
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

SBs are coming out with simple color ways or something too ugly such as the bear packs. Even the fakes of the bear look way better than the originals. some of the mids look like trash. Nike also coming out with their slip ons too with the cement pattern. There just milking it and the consumer will buy it no matter how ugly it looks
KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:23 AM   #123
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b∑baby36 View Post
You can't tell me these are hot

I'm not one to bitch about the Nike Air being gone on the back and what and certain little things. But real talk, in my opinion it seems like JB is trying to compete with fake companys with these colorways. These imo are how JB is fucking up (well Gentry)

last but not least these ''sneakers''

I didn't mean to come off like a bitch, just haven't been a fan of SB's for over a year. (Minus the Blazers).

yeah well all those sheos are fucking ugly, but there are still decent releases throughout the year. people buy that shit so nike make it, there will always be a deman for ridiculous outlandish bullshit colours, so nike make it.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:36 AM   #124
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought collecting and showing off footwear was supposed to be a female thing?
Old 05-27-2007, 04:39 AM   #125
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah something like that.

i just buy shit which i think looks good, people who have hundreds of pairs seem reidiculous to me, and people who buy stuff because of rareness even though it looks terrible are equally ridiculous.

anyway, i like shoes so i guess im in touch with my feminine side?

Old 05-27-2007, 05:26 AM   #126
b∑baby36
Veteran Member

b∑baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b∑baby36 Send a message via MSN to b∑baby36

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
yeah something like that.

i just buy shit which i think looks good, people who have hundreds of pairs seem reidiculous to me, and people who buy stuff because of rareness even though it looks terrible are equally ridiculous.

anyway, i like shoes so i guess im in touch with my feminine side?
..lol

I know tons of male sneakerheads, and very few female sneakerheads..(me being one). Nothing wrong with it really, some men go overboard though on the fashion tip.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b∑baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:55 AM   #127
Longbongcilvaringz

ok sorry, if you have been collecting for years, and have hundreds of sneakers and you think they all look dope, then thats cool, with me.

people who have acquired hundreds of pair in like a year or 2.....pretty insane.

Old 05-27-2007, 02:03 PM   #128
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Ok in my defense i think its really stupid to hate on people to collect kicks, ya'll just mad cause maybe 1- You CANT afford it, 2 you cant afford it and 3 You cant afford it or! 4 u just dont have the passion and thats why ya'll dont understand the meaning of it. Millionaires colect fancy cars and shit. 2 reasons... they got the money and the passion.
Chuch!
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:30 PM   #129
b∑baby36
Veteran Member

b∑baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b∑baby36 Send a message via MSN to b∑baby36

Quote:
ok sorry, if you have been collecting for years, and have hundreds of sneakers and you think they all look dope, then thats cool, with me.

people who have acquired hundreds of pair in like a year or 2.....pretty insane.
yeah that shits dumb, i know one who only started last july and hes in the 100's. And people who cop to resell

Anyways can't wait for these to release

TrueDciple, nice 13's, flints are one of my fave sneakers, period.

heres some of my ish:

(sn on other boards) Rookie photographer, don't laugh lol.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b∑baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:25 PM   #130
Majestic

Majestic grasshopper
Red face

Quote:
nice, are those pony's at the back...they look like a clyde with a pony emblem?

yeah man im really not sure. i think they are fairly limited, they might have only been released in europe, sorry.

their called "Nike Air Max 1 Premium SP Ben Drury - Hold Tight".
released in September 2006.

here's some info: http://sneakerfreaker.com/releases/795/

and you can buy them here in limited sizes for a high price: http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc...c=am1&i=050648

however, there are some similar sneaker which would be easier to find:

NIKE AIR MAX 1

can buy from here: http://www.sole-provider.com.au/p/11...07101-131.html

NIKE AIR MAX 90

can buy from here: http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collect...ht_blk_ant.htm

AIR MAX LTD

can buy here: http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collect...td_wht_blk.htm

maybe check out that site ( www.pickyourshoes.com ), there is probably some stuff there that you like better than this shit, i dunno, prices are a little steep though. im sure your local footlocker would have some air max's in white and black or some variation.

other sites:

www.kix-files.com
www.rmkstore.com
www.size-online.com
www.sneakerhead.com
www.fightclubny.com
www.denimandsole.com

online you'll usually pay a fair amount, your local sneaker place should have a decent selection of air max's.
wow there hot, i want em, shame there to xpensiv in england
Majestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 06:21 PM   #131
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
Ok in my defense i think its really stupid to hate on people to collect kicks, ya'll just mad cause maybe 1- You CANT afford it, 2 you cant afford it and 3 You cant afford it or! 4 u just dont have the passion and thats why ya'll dont understand the meaning of it. Millionaires colect fancy cars and shit. 2 reasons... they got the money and the passion.
Chuch!
Actually, I was just taking the piss. I canít for the life of me understand why a guy would collect shoes, or be the least bit interested in fashion, but hey, thatís just me. I really couldnít give half a shit if dudes wanna collect shoes. Go for it. I canít see why it should bother anybody.
Old 05-27-2007, 08:55 PM   #132
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

noel is a beach man... understandable why he doesnt fancy shoes... more shoes for us...

how are those waves Noel?

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:05 PM   #133
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i jus copped... well my homie copped them for me... for my bday... super early bday gift

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:47 PM   #134
noel411
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
noel is a beach man... understandable why he doesnt fancy shoes... more shoes for us...

how are those waves Noel?
Word up homie. I rarely even wear footwear outside of work. Especially in the warmer months. Surf's been pretty dull lately. Got some good waves down the south coast a couple of months ago. Since then, not much to talk about.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:44 AM   #135
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
wow there hot, i want em, shame there to xpensiv in england

isnt everything expensive in england? apparently london has the highest cost of living in europe.

still there are lots of decent sneaker stores in london.