news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-20-2009, 03:48 AM   #1681
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have all of those on DVD in good quality so yes you can.

Disciples Of The 36 Chambers
Fist OF The White Lotus
Masked Avengers
Shaolin Intruders
Five Fingers Of Death

Also if you can check out Invincible Armour, not Shaw Bros but classic kung fu flic. One of my favs

Last edited by MaskedAvenger; 09-20-2009 at 03:52 AM.
MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:32 AM   #1682
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just picked up Abbot White

Old 09-26-2009, 06:06 AM   #1683
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

MaskedAvenger, how did Abbot White turn out?

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:27 AM   #1684
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

I didn't get to catch the whole movie yet, I only managed to watch the first half but it was nothing like the cover believes you to think it is. In fact, I don't even think the dude on the cover is in the movie. It is about a monk who gets possessed by an evil spirit and starts to take revenge on the men who killed him, a bit like 'chucky'. I won't really judge the movie until I've seen it all though. I'll let you know how it turns out

Last edited by MaskedAvenger; 09-27-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #1685
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

DRUNKENARTS crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
I didn't get to catch the whole movie yet, I only managed to watch the first half but it was nothing like the cover believes you to think it is. In fact, I don't even think the dude on the cover is in the movie. It is about a monk who gets possessed by an evil spirit and starts to take revenge on the men who killed him, a bit like 'chucky'. I won't really judge the movie until I've seen it all though. I'll let you know how it turns out
ive got this on dvd with a different cover,mine has a guy in a 1 footed stance holding a staff,havnt watched it yet tho
DRUNKENARTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:51 AM   #1686
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

I think I know which one you mean. That is actually 'Abbot White 2 AKA Deadly Finger Kung Fu' although it doesnt say it on the cover, the cover just says 'Abbot White'. Is he up on a mountain?

Old 09-27-2009, 03:27 PM   #1687
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

jus picked up flag of iron... SICK ASS ending

and i also copped challenge of the masters, also a dope movie... i wanna learn the bow staff now hahaha... lets break some dishes! ill death kick you! hahaha

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:52 AM   #1688
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

I've had Flag Of Iron on DVD for months and months and only watched it for the first time about 1 month ago and was surprised by how good it was, definitely a under the radar venom flic

Old 09-28-2009, 06:55 PM   #1689
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

yeah... fuckin stabbin people with the flag, and the crazy spear! hahaha spearman dies standing up GANGSTA hahaha

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 09-28-2009, 07:06 PM   #1690
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

hhaahh yeah and he manages to fight for a few more mins ever though a spear went right thru him

Old 09-29-2009, 04:27 AM   #1691
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

ten tigers... head falling off... oh gaawd REP maskedavenger!

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 09-30-2009, 07:38 PM   #1692
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

Quote:
I think I know which one you mean. That is actually 'Abbot White 2 AKA Deadly Finger Kung Fu' although it doesnt say it on the cover, the cover just says 'Abbot White'. Is he up on a mountain?
yeah hes up on a mountain! so ive actually got the 2nd flick! thanks 4 the info man. ill have to find the 1st 1 now!
Old 10-01-2009, 12:08 AM   #1693
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Actually I think I'm wrong, you do have part 1. The site I was looking at had its info wrong

Old 10-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #1694
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

Quote:
Actually I think I'm wrong, you do have part 1. The site I was looking at had its info wrong

lol,cool so we both got the same flick,just different covers,must be different releases i guess
Old 10-01-2009, 02:36 PM   #1695
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

kingboxer, deadly duo or young auntie as my next purchase?

Throw Ya W's Up!