news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #1876
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunz of Man View Post
will do man, it's only out for the DVD on netflix atm so i gotta wait a min. that one focuses more on ip man being a teacher right?
Yep him trying to set up his own Wing Chun school, which leads to him having one such notable student. The bad guy in this is a racist English guy who had the nerve to piss Ip Man off .

Sammo Hung is in it too
Old 11-21-2010, 08:50 PM   #1877
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There is also Ip Man - The Legend Is Born

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:05 PM   #1878
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
There is also Ip Man - The Legend Is Born
heard bad reviews on this one still havent seen ip man 2 yet

anybody know of a link
Old 11-24-2010, 04:11 PM   #1879
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw where all be getting yall info on these new films from?
Old 11-24-2010, 04:19 PM   #1880
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
update.

the victim..........................5.5

one of my all time fav
flicks

shit is off the hook not just becouse the action but the story..it coulda been a lil bit better but the twist are what got me since i am a big sammo hung fan

def gotta check this out no doubt
is this this '07 joint or the '03 one
Old 11-24-2010, 04:40 PM   #1881
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #1882
billyanalogue

mayne i love alot of kung fu flicks

i just can't wait till the era of kung fu which also includes psychic, schizo and synchronistic abilities arrives.. (if anyone else can do all of these together)
Old 11-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #1883
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Finally got my hands on Shaolin Red Master, been trying to pick this up for a minute now

Old 11-25-2010, 08:41 AM   #1884
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u should create a digital copy of it and share with other s haha

ill also do the same if u want to trade ....
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:25 AM   #1885
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

I have downloadable links to most kung fu movies, hit me up if you ever need any.

Old 11-25-2010, 02:09 PM   #1886
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

y0 masked avenger, what do u use to make those MKV files into AVI/PS3 or Mp4, without taking the whole day to render, and embed the subtitles?

thanks man

can u link me to Ip Man 2? i lost it in my ps3 when it yellow lighted on me =[

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #1887
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

just copped drunken master and one-armed swordsman
Old 11-26-2010, 08:11 PM   #1888
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

just watched Master of the Flying Guillotine again, good flick
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #1889
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

^ You should check out the first one too

Old 11-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #1890
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
y0 masked avenger, what do u use to make those MKV files into AVI/PS3 or Mp4, without taking the whole day to render, and embed the subtitles?

thanks man

can u link me to Ip Man 2? i lost it in my ps3 when it yellow lighted on me =[
I'm not sure how to convert MKV to AVI/MP4. I heard you have to go through a lot of bullshit, Did you download a movie in MKV format? I know how to hardcode subs though.

You want a torrent for Ip Man 2 or a straight download link.?