news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #2311
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

any of you guys seen a movie call true legend fight choreography was done by yuen woo ping and there's some cameos by david carradine (r.i.p) and gordon liu...i thought it was pretty decent to say that it had some CGI work in the film
Old 10-09-2011, 10:26 AM   #2312
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i seen a movie called warrior way which reminds me of a kung-fu hustle and shogun assassin
Old 10-09-2011, 06:36 PM   #2313
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

yall ever seen this?

crazy
Old 10-11-2011, 12:20 AM   #2314
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just watched the last dragon for the millionth time. bout to watch seven samurai.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:34 AM   #2315
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

last dragon lol str8 classic.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:36 AM   #2316
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
any of you guys seen a movie call true legend fight choreography was done by yuen woo ping and there's some cameos by david carradine (r.i.p) and gordon liu...i thought it was pretty decent to say that it had some CGI work in the film
Yeah good movie if just for the fight scenes alone although its like 2 different movies in one. I don't know why Vincent Zhao doesn't do more martial arts movies.

Old 10-11-2011, 07:21 PM   #2317
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

^love the drunken boxing in that movie even though its cgi-assisted
Old 10-19-2011, 02:37 AM   #2318
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bout to watch ninja checkmate and fists of the white lotus.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 03:37 AM   #2319
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

^^ 2 classics for sure

Old 10-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #2320
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

any of you hear of:

temple of the red lotus
black tavern
black lizard
tiger killer

are any of these good?
Old 10-21-2011, 08:05 AM   #2321
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

I have Temple Of The Red Lotus, I haven't seen the other 3 although I think Black Lizard is a Lo Lieh film, I could be wrong though.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #2322
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
yall ever seen this?

crazy
i worked at a used record shop but we also sell dvds, so we get a lot fo vintage shit

this one i saw and coped immediately, dope flick imo. lol

on another note, anyone seen Story of Riki (?) i think its called that. i was shown a youtube clip and it looks fuckin crazy lol

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:20 PM   #2323
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

lol yeah, I think the Story of Riki-oh was actually banned at one time

Old 10-24-2011, 07:16 AM   #2324
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shaolin drops tomorrow on dvd and blu-ray in the states
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:50 AM   #2325
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

^target itll be the cheapest...

also i jus copped Killer Clans, but havent watched it yet

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote