news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-15-2006, 05:04 PM   #796
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

sounds good
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:06 AM   #797
Elaquent
Buddha Assassinator

Elaquent grasshopper

just watched One Armed Boxer for the first time, its a really good basher with lots of action..a realy good prequel to Master of the Flying Guillotine. theres TONS of action and a standard story. lots of interesting villains..Thai Boxers, Judo masters, karate masters, Yoga master (lol) and more. im pretty sure Jimmy Wang Yu looks more convincing fighting with one arm than he does with 2 lol

4/5
Elaquent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:42 PM   #798
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Raiders Of Shaolin Temple - 5/5
true classic
nice fighting and choreography, funny and memorable characters, good story and conclusion
i was surprised
definetly recomend it

Mars Villa - 2/5
not good at all
dont buy it
john liu is cool, but he cant make a bad plot and bad fights (YES REALLY!) good
Old 06-17-2006, 11:28 AM   #799
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper

I've always like unbeatable dragon I think that's what is called and comet butterfly and sword
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:42 PM   #800
Elaquent
Buddha Assassinator

Elaquent grasshopper

i thought Mar's Villa was alright..i'd give it a 3.5...but thats biased, cuz im a HUGE john liu fan.

just watched Enter the Fat Dragon and Tower of Death, easily the 2 best bruceploitation films of all. Enter the Fat Dragon features Sammo's genious in this early film...the plot is fairly interesting...the comedy was actually hilarious IMO..i was laughin my nuts off quite a few times..the fights are very bruce lee-ish, but entertaining nonetheless...the finale is classic Shapes tho with my man Leung Kar Yan. 4/5 from me

Tower of Death aka Game of Death 2 was tops as well...mainly cuz of Yuen Woo Ping's fight choreography. its a silly ass film, with the annoying stock bruce lee footage editing (a la game of death, but not as bad), but the fight scenes are no laughing matter...theyre ILL!! the finale is just straight crazy, that Bruce Lee impersonator (Tang Lung) is tops! story was decent enough, altho kinda silly and Hwang Jang Lee made a badass villain...the finale is one of the best ive seen in a while. 4.3/5 based on entertainment...3/5 if u dont like a little sillyness in ur kung fu. Game of Death 2/Tower of Death > Game of Death > Enter the Dragon...yeah i sed it haha
Old 06-19-2006, 09:24 PM   #801
Elaquent
Buddha Assassinator

Elaquent grasshopper

the challenger = 5.5
same cast and crew as one of my alltime favs, The Loot, its no surprise this film is of equal quality. Phillip Ko really stole the show in the The Loot, this time Norman Tsui Siu Keung steals the show...Phillip Ko is still on fire on this one, as is David Chiang. great plot and even better fights. mos def a classic

showdown at the cotton mill = 3.5
found this one to be average overall. the story was decent, but i must admit, much of the rating is due to the print...the imbedded subtitles were near impossible to read at times. fights were good overall, but i was kinda disappointed at the limited time Tan Tao Liang got on screen, and the finale wasnt as good as i was expecting. be that as it may, Tan and Chi Kuan Chun bust out some nice moves. slightly above average in my book.
Old 06-20-2006, 05:28 AM   #802
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

hitman in the hand of buddha - 3.8/5
enjoyable, bit of a lame storyline, but some good fights especially nearer the end, good to see hwang jang lee playin a good guy
alright basically

Buddhist Fist - 5/5
classic, need i say more?
Old 06-20-2006, 09:34 AM   #803
Elaquent
Buddha Assassinator

Elaquent grasshopper

glad u liked Buddhist Fist...thats another one of my alltime favs. the finale is ACE.

hey 100proof, my copy of Bullet in the Head finally came in.

Last edited by Elaquent; 06-20-2006 at 12:00 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:47 AM   #804
bob99digi

bob99digi grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaquent

let me know how that is after you watch it. I've been wanting to get that one for a long time now, but never have.
bob99digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:32 AM   #805
Seborth
Assasin

Seborth grasshopper

I always liked kung fu movies.. my favs are Enter the Dragon, Master Killer, Kiss of the Dragon(thats not so much kung fu film but its great)
Old 06-21-2006, 10:46 AM   #806
Elaquent
Buddha Assassinator

Elaquent grasshopper

word up bob99digi...im gonna watch it tonite, i'll let u kno the verdict.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:31 PM   #807
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

yo
i like john woo/chow yun fat
so should i cop 'once a thief'?
i dont know much about it
also bullet in the head sounds good
i might end up getting all woos flicks
i never read a bad review for one

Last edited by ShaDynasty; 06-21-2006 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:49 PM   #808
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaquent
glad u liked Buddhist Fist...thats another one of my alltime favs. the finale is ACE.

nice....tell me how it is.....
ill give u my address when ever u feel like sending me it haha
but i wanna hear from u if it is worth having

peace
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:50 PM   #809
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Masta Killer
yo
i like john woo/chow yun fat
so should i cop 'once a thief'?
i dont know much about it
yea i liked it..gave it a 4.2 i think
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:55 PM   #810
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
yea i liked it..gave it a 4.2 i think
cool
woo is a legend
ive got these flicks to watch:
5 fingers of death
8 masters
18 bronzemen
return of the 18 bronzemen
thundering mantis