news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-25-2006, 05:27 AM   #916
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique
i havent seen the original but i wouldnt doubt that its good. iron monkey is loosely based on true events about Wong Fei Hong's father. WFH is a legendary figure in china.
nah you wrong, the 70s version (77 i think) is fuckin dope
real fast flowing fights, that film truly is the meaning of 'action packed', plus it has a great cast with chen kuan tai in the title role, and a solid engrossing story
seriously check it out, its definetly one of the best fu flicks ever made
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:58 AM   #917
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Masta Killer
nah you wrong, the 70s version (77 i think) is fuckin dope
real fast flowing fights, that film truly is the meaning of 'action packed', plus it has a great cast with chen kuan tai in the title role, and a solid engrossing story
seriously check it out, its definetly one of the best fu flicks ever made
lol.. whats up with niggas not reading my posts correctly as of late..

i said i WOULDNT DOUBT that its good. meaning i have a feeling it is in fact dope. i'll def. check it out man, peace.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:11 PM   #918
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

master of the flying guillotine is a dope kung fu flick. and the black mask
featuring jet li. i love the last fight scene in that movie.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:14 PM   #919
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shaolin martial arts.......pretty dope flick
the training and the end fights were dope...def must have
even has gordon liu but he dies after months of traing only to find out the skill he learnd wasnt good enuff to kill the bad guys

i give it a 5

it would be better the bad guys but up more of a fight at the end but in all it was dope

peace
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:08 PM   #920
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique
lol.. whats up with niggas not reading my posts correctly as of late..

i said i WOULDNT DOUBT that its good. meaning i have a feeling it is in fact dope. i'll def. check it out man, peace.
haha sorry

props to 100proof also for that review
i already seen death chambers aka shaolin temple which is similar i believe to that film
i got that dvd shaolin martial arts and also 5 shaolin masters
i believe one of them is a sequel to the other
which do i watch first?
Old 07-25-2006, 05:16 PM   #921
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

5 shaolin masters..is the sequel to death chambers...so if u watched death chambers not so long ago check out 5 shaolin masters...prettty dope flick
Old 07-25-2006, 06:29 PM   #922
Elaquent
Buddha Assassinator

Elaquent grasshopper

"i havent seen the original but i wouldnt doubt that its good. iron monkey is loosely based on true events about Wong Fei Hong's father. WFH is a legendary figure in china."

well, the 70s Iron Monkey film and the 1993 Iron Monkey film have nothing in common aside from their names. completely different stories and names. having that sed, the 1977 Iron Monkey is a fantastic and a certifiable genre classic. great story, fights and acting.
Elaquent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 06:37 PM   #923
Elaquent
Buddha Assassinator

Elaquent grasshopper

btw 100p, whats ur kung fu film total as of right now (estimate)? btw, my boy went on vacation and he still has my copy of Bullet in the Head and Legend of a Fighter, so we'll have to postpone it for a while...if u still dont have it when he gets back i'll still send it over to u man.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:49 PM   #924
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

^^^100 proof must be runnin out of space for that shit
i am, and my collection dont have shit on his
i got over 100 films now, and ive seen about 30 films that were on tv/downloaded
im still sleepin on shit tho
like 'enter the dragon'
i got all bruces shit xcept that
Old 07-25-2006, 07:12 PM   #925
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

Wong Fei Hung is played by Jet Li in Once Oppon A Time In China. Now thats a good one.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:34 PM   #926
Elaquent
Buddha Assassinator

Elaquent grasshopper

"^^^100 proof must be runnin out of space for that shit
i am, and my collection dont have shit on his
i got over 100 films now, and ive seen about 30 films that were on tv/downloaded
im still sleepin on shit tho
like 'enter the dragon'
i got all bruces shit xcept that"

damn, ur comin along real quick...judging by ur reviews, u must got a real nice collection. enter the dragon in my opinion is the single most overrated kung fu movie ive seen. all of his HK films were 100x better in nearly every way. it was a "first" and it was "influential", but that dont make it good..at least not to me...
Old 07-25-2006, 11:49 PM   #927
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

my count with kung fu and samurai flicks would be 224

.nd yea about those 2 flicks..legend of a fighter and bullit in the head...yea no rush on them..i got mad films i still need to watch haha

and yes running out of space

i have about 300 other flicks too
and the kung fu section is catching up
and taking over the space from the other flicks haha
i can prolly get 50 more flicks on my shelf before i have to customize the selves another time..ill post a pic later...haha

peace
Old 07-25-2006, 11:50 PM   #928
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

well never mind i prolly could get 80 more flicks into my set up

more then half would prolly be kung fu flicks
Old 07-26-2006, 11:58 AM   #929
Wu-Ronin
The Jamurai

Wu-Ronin grasshopper

lone wolf and cub series, seven samurai, throne of blood, miyamoto musashi series, three outlaw samurai, rashomon, ect. all good samurai flicks.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:44 PM   #930
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

What the movie called where the chinese guy who does kung has to fight a judo guy, he fights chinese spear vs. japanese spear, Butterfly swords vs Sai and at the end he has to fight the ninja.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote