news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-02-2008, 08:20 PM   #1381
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

huh hottub

so this is like not oldschool....
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:25 PM   #1382
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

yeah it is...lol hot tub like in the white lotus movie
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:35 PM   #1383
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What's the deal with the ending of Fist and Guts?
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:41 AM   #1384
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

maybe i missed em, but theres a couple i didnt see on there...

jackie chan - Snake & Crane Arts Of Shaolin
jackie chan - Shaolin Chamber Of Death

The Last Hurrah For Chivalry
The Story Of Ricky

i thought Bruce Lee only made 4 movies before he died, and Return Of The Dragon was made up of odd shots of him from other movies and footage and shit ??

i knew Wu Tang was into these kung fu flicks but damn, pretty much everything they do or done has some reference to a kung fu flick

when i get home, i'll post my list, its not as big as 100proof list, nowhere near, but i got some gems in there.
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:23 PM   #1385
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Last Hurrah For Chivalry...

got this

jackie chan - Snake & Crane Arts Of Shaolin...

waithing for dragon dynasty to release it masterd and all that good shit

heard about story of ricky
its more of a grime type film not kung fu ..but might check it out ..heard from lots of peeps

return of the dragon i think is
is his 4th flick it was befor he died...it has chuck norris in it..he film the whole thing

he has 5 flicks

game of death is the one that is peaced togeather
bruce was working on that film befor he died

i talk to the guy who owns dragon dynasty ....he bought the rights to alot of buce lee shit and found more shots of game of death..sold it to another company and will be set to releace soon with 20 extra mins of the real bruce lee in it

game of death they use doubles for some of the shots to put out bruces film...he wrote it the script and all for the flick

befor he died ..he had 3 other flicks in contract to film after game of death aswell

.to bad he he had to go ..the other films that he was gonna do was gonna be some crazy kung fu boxing flick another to show of hs skills in weapons..shit was gonna be crazy but he passed befor he could start anything...

the guy for dragon dynast told me this ...cuz he found all that shit locked away in storage
Old 01-10-2008, 08:29 PM   #1386
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
ima have to get back to yea..still dont know...it sounds so fimil......
haha spell

but yea..

other news...just picked up the new jackie chan flic

well new for the the u.s

robenBhood
from dragon dynasty

..dont know..i think i will prolly collect all the shit that guy drops...its a good compeny

plus i chated with the dude a couple times

if any one want my thouhgts on the film ill post a some what review after i watch it
peace
yeah watch that i will pick it up based an w/e u think.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:33 PM   #1387
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

i checked it out..
not bad
some funny parts..
jackie and his partner still a babie
and have to give him away for money but the 3rd member was sent to jail so they have to wait for him to get out

so in the mean time jackie and his partner start to learn how to take care of the kid
and get attached to him
so near the end
of the film its time to give him up

they do but are sad ..and not sure what they are gonna do with the kid

so they break in to the place were they sent the kid to and to try to get him back

they get him back
but are sent to prison at the end for what they did

.action is decent ..jackie runs up a rollercoster lol
comedy is ok
i gave this a 4 out of 5 becouse i like jackie's flicks
but to u it might be averge

here is another review from some one els..i agree with it

Not the typical Jackie Chan movie but fun nonetheless, 8 March 2007

Author: brucev13 from Netherlands

People who watch Jackie Chan for the martial arts maybe will be disappointed! This is a comedy with some martial arts in it! Nothing spectacular although there are some nice stunts involving the baby! Actually this movie is proof that JC is trying to become more of an serious actor! In my opinion he successfully achieves a combination of drama and comedy! In the end they even managed to surprise you! If JC stays on this route I will support him all the way! This is the third movie he made in HK after his adventures in Hollywood! And again it is obvious that the movies he made and will make in Hong Kong are far superior to his Hollywood movies (not including the excellent Rumble in the Bronx,Battle Creek Brawl and the protector)!

if u get it let me know what u think of it
Old 01-22-2008, 02:26 PM   #1388
Asasasin
The One Armed Boxer

Asasasin grasshopper

i think master of the flying guillotine (one armed boxer 2) deserves 5/5
Asasasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:46 PM   #1389
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

new bruce lee flick out

called

the kid

it was his first starring role as a child actor

found it in best buy

its a ok film fucking old...dated back in 1950
Old 02-01-2008, 12:39 PM   #1390
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

just picked up

fatal contact...jacky wu

also got a free dragon dynasty hat..ill prolly wont ever wear it lol..wack
Old 02-01-2008, 07:57 PM   #1391
Asasasin
The One Armed Boxer

Asasasin grasshopper

Brave Archer movies are good and are quoted in 8 diagrams
It goes through your bloodstream..."
-Jamel aka Assassin-The Future(Skit)(No Said Date)
Asasasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:57 AM   #1392
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

just seen rob-b-hood,project bb or w/e the f*ck its called. ur review was pretty much on point nice acting, stunts decent story comedy and action...yuen biao..despite not a lot of shine i liked the movie...but im happy it wasn't the reunion between the three brothers.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:22 PM   #1393
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I finally got to watch Return of the drunken master, the official sequel to Jackies first classic. Kind of a departure from the first flick, looked very similar to the once upon a time in china flicks. I really liked it though, shame it's not officially out here in the uk.

I also just bought Born Invincible.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:55 PM   #1394
Myke
RIP ODB

Myke shaolin monk

i never got to see the return of the drunken master...i heard it was weak...i gotta check it out though.
Myke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:01 AM   #1395
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Nah, quite the opposite...it's really good.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote