news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-16-2007, 01:59 PM   #1
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey
Default Dart Tournament + Killa Sin = Fuego!!!

Dood completely destroyed every Killa Bee on "I". Matta fack, he murked Cilvaringz on his own song. Nuff respeck to Killa Sin - he has been my fav out of all the killa beez since inception. Son-a-man can spit flames and flows tsunami waves. Him and Killa Army has been the most consistant Killa Beez and I commend him and them for that.

Killa Sinz lyrics from Dart Tournament:

Killa's loco, fuck who told you, hostage gothics
Size a live shit, catch a wise, quick, focused
These stone physics explosive, load 'em like four fifths
The roast clicks, we roach it with 4/5th's we on six
Your thoughts so dense, they form myst, I swarm quicker than norm
Bee stinger stay dipped in corn liquor, warn niggas
From the last time, pastime hobby be
Robbing niggas in they lobby, G., come out your wallabies
56 penny weight change, limit the policy
Modernize crime commodity, now let me get mine
I bang with the shadiest kind, crazy eighty eighties
And baby nines, sip the crime, pay me mine every time
Heavy shine, fuck a nine, to half a dime
Nigga grab a mastermind rhyme, before I have to blast my nine
So I keep it on the low key, like P. Bobby O.G.
Johnson, the monster that'll conquer your sponsor, uh

The whole verse iz crack. Shout to Killa Sin - heard he'll be in the bing till the decades end. HOLD YA HEAD, sun!

As far as the song itself: Cilva's lyrics seemed off to me - they made no sense. The BREAKDOWN WAS CRAZY!!! Both beats were sick but that last beat was bannanas. That shit took me back to sum real Killa Army Deadly Weaponry type. Blue Raspberry convinced me that I should keep rewindin' the track.

What yawl nuccaz think?

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 05-16-2007 at 02:28 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:21 PM   #2
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

you suprised?
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:27 PM   #3
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

^^^ Obviously not if he's been my fav. I jus wanted to address the kid and show mah respeck.

For those "new" wu fanz - don't sleep on 'im.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:29 PM   #4
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah Sin is ill
Old 05-16-2007, 02:29 PM   #5
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

yea this song had actually been out for quite a while, but it had this drab beat. Cilva did it up proper for the album, nice song
FasterBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:32 PM   #6
Wu-Disciple
Veteran Member

Wu-Disciple shaolin monk

when people asked me why i like wu-tang, i can never find words to explain it.

All I always say is this: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAY, IT'S HOW YOU SAY IT.

going thru Sin's darts posted above as a wu fan you should kno what i'm talking about.

like i always say, most good mc's will kill you w/ sick lines, but wu niggaz will kill you w/ a sick verse.

i've got to go back to listen to my wu records. 4 real.
Wu-Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:38 PM   #7
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

I mean that line "...thoughts so dense they form myst..." got me. It's lil' lines like that, that make listening to the actual lyrics of a song worth it. Some niggaz be sayin who's cares about darts as long as it soundz good. Nah, they betta get right. Sin's makes it sound good but he also makes sense - that' shit's important to me.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:39 PM   #8
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
I mean that line "...thoughts so dense they form myst..." got me. It's lil' lines like that, that make listening to the actual lyrics of a song worth it. Some niggaz be sayin who's cares about darts as long as it soundz good. Nah, they betta get right. Sin's makes it sound good but he also makes sense - that' shit's important to me.
no doubt plus his multis are ridiculous
Old 05-16-2007, 03:14 PM   #9
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

That's true. Some guys do multi's but lost their coherence. Sin's verses are remarkably coherent and smooth sounding while still remaining complex. That's one of the best flows he's had on that particular track i'd say. Actually, I don't think it gets better than Fear, Love, and War, but this is close to the top.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:49 PM   #10
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

yea sins defenitly a g.o.d he's in my top 10 mcs forsure just wish he woulda done a solo cd b4 he got locked up...
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:03 PM   #11
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Killah Sin Is One Of My Favs. Artist
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:18 PM   #12
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

yes, he definately got off on that track(no homo).
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 05:16 PM   #13
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah he is pure ill, has anyone heard that freestyle with Inspectah Deck from Tony Touch - 50 MC's wher he says

"Style much sicker than Holocaust" he says somthing about Hitler after but I think he is saying that his style is sicker than Holocaust.
Imagine them on a track together...WOW

Also his verse on Bronze Nazareth's album he kills Bronze on that too.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 07:45 PM   #14
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dart Tournament is pure flames, Sin destroys this joint and BR comes straight with that dope singing at the end. Fucking dope joint and one that I just can't stop playing.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote