news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-25-2005, 12:00 AM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default The Woodsman

Did anyone see this movie? I saw it this weekend. I think the movie runs a little slow, especially if you're into a lot of action going on. But the film is worth checking out, and it's controversial. I read that none of the actors got paid for the film. Kevin Bacon did the film, even though there was to be no compensation. Mos Def had a small part in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 11:13 AM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Re: The Woodsman

I saw the movie. Mos Def didn't have a small part in it. He had a big part. Eve had a big part too. She was a nosy secretary at the factory where Kevin Bacon worked at. David Alan Grier was the boss at the factory. Kyra Sedgewick was also in it & she worked at the factory. She was Kevin's girlfriend in the movie. Kyra & Kevin are married in real life. The actors didn't get paid? That's surprising. Damon Dash financed the movie.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 04:22 PM   #3
ARCHRIVAL
Veteran Member

ARCHRIVAL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ARCHRIVAL

i hear good things, may check it out

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!
ARCHRIVAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 01:10 AM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Mos Def was only in like two short parts of the movie though? How was that a big part? lol

Quote:
Old 08-27-2005, 09:30 AM   #5
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

how could the actors not get paid??? dumb assumption
props to Dame though....i hear this flick got mad praise at Sundance an shit

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 09:32 AM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Mos Def was in more scenes than that. What movie were you watching?
Old 08-27-2005, 09:34 AM   #7
Funkfan

Funkfan grasshopper

Didn't see this movie.
Funkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 11:26 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

I wasn't making a dumb assumption, pal. It's a fact that the actors didn't get paid.

Charles Jones, I don't know, did you see extra scenes with Mos Def in them that got deleted or something? lol

Quote:
Old 08-29-2005, 09:25 AM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I rented the movie from the video store & i'm sure the version i saw was at theatres also. I don't know what movie you were watching but Mos Def didn't have a small part to me.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:53 PM   #10
Jackie Boy
Lets Go Redsox!

Jackie Boy grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Jackie Boy Send a message via Yahoo to Jackie Boy

this is the flick where Kevin Bacon playes a sex offender right?
Old 08-31-2005, 07:28 AM   #11
TheCat

TheCat Village Idiot

Kevin Bacon has never let me down in serious performances,

the man was fantastic in Murder in the first as well as Stir of Echos. e did a great job of his little role in the film with MEg Ryan called In the Cut..

kevin Bacon and Kurt russel are really under appriciated veterans
TheCat is offline   Reply With Quote