news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-17-2005, 08:06 PM   #16
CamelMann

CamelMann grasshopper
Default Re: method and redman

they were both excellent on Ghostface's Buck 50.

But I agree that both dissapointed with their latest albums. Hopefully both of their next albums will be better and less commercial.

CM
CamelMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 08:06 PM   #17
Claustrofobic
Knowing the Ledge

Claustrofobic crouching tiger

I like Blackout! too, Mi Casa is banging, great track
Old 06-17-2005, 08:37 PM   #18
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i did not like black out at all. and ghost and rae are the best tag team. cuban linx and ironman anyone?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 09:35 PM   #19
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

how the fuck is blackout commercial, most of the songs on there are just red and mef spittin raw ass rhymes... malpractice was commercial but it was still pretty good, and better beats and rhymes than doc's da name

i think method man just never knew how to make good music
Old 06-17-2005, 09:49 PM   #20
Hidden Chamber
NYG

Hidden Chamber grasshopper

Disco compacto la caliente
Hidden Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 11:22 PM   #21
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

BLACKOUT is dope.........I loved that album
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 11:24 PM   #22
OwnageNinja
Veteran Member

OwnageNinja grasshopper

REdman fell off
OwnageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 04:44 AM   #23
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak

malpractice is like Iron Flag, it's just different but it still retains the same spirit as the last albums. Tical 0 however.... that just was a dissaster from the label and meth not knowing where to go with it.
thwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 05:27 PM   #24
PN_00
Veteran Member

PN_00 grasshopper

big dogs was a crazy track it should have been released as a single instead of 'make ups to breaks ups' or judgement day.
PN_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 08:22 PM   #25
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

def suck together.

blackout is assed out.

pop ass rappers, you know you aint doin it anymore when you get a corny ass tv show and you do deodorant commericals.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 08:54 PM   #26
Knicks
Veteran Member

Knicks grasshopper

wow....you guys are the biggest backpackers....even the slightest thing popular gets u guys angry
Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 12:58 AM   #27
zzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzz grasshopper

that shit was funny
zzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 07:10 PM   #28
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Is it just me??? Ever since Meth got together with Red..his career went down hill. While Red got more popular...Meth fell the fuck off!!!!! To me the first joint they did..."How High" was a classic but thats it!!! Now they started doing movies together and had a stupid sitcom that didnt even last long. Their album Blackout wasnt even dope. Meth really needs to get back to his grimey days.....bring da pain style!!!!!
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:21 PM   #29
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ssswhat im saying.

im not a backpacker i just like good music. the shit they are putting out recently isnt good. i dont force myself to like a method man song just because method man made it. shit has to be good for me to like it, and that goes for any artist.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 04:44 AM   #30
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey
^ssswhat im saying.

im not a backpacker i just like good music. the shit they are putting out recently isnt good. i dont force myself to like a method man song just because method man made it. shit has to be good for me to like it, and that goes for any artist.
When the Tical 0 came out I went ont the first day to buy it. Listened to it first. After about 10mins i threw the cover against the wall got banned from Beat Merchants for 2 years lol. What said above thats peace right there

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote