news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 05-19-2007, 06:39 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default Cannibal Corpse

any fans? i want to get into these guys....even tho their covers are absolutely disguisting.....how is their music?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 06:53 PM   #2
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

Sucks. Go buy the first three Obituary records, some Entombed, or Morbid Angel or something.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:53 PM   #3
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

cannibal corpse is fuckin awesome. you should start off with the "tomb of the mutilated" album. it rules! hammer smashed face is the fucking best song ever, and yeah the cover art is crazy. haha. peace.

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:40 PM   #4
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Personally, I think they are one of the crappiest death metal bands, but they did release one or two classics of the genre. You're much better off with some of the following recommendations (I included some grindcore as well):

Morbid Angel: Altars of Madness, Blessed Are the Sick, Covenant

Cryptopsy: Blasphemy Made Flesh, None So vile

Suffocation: Effigy of the Forgotten, Pierced From Within

Carcass: Reek of Putrefaction, Symphonies of Sickness, Necroticism: Descanting the Insalubrious

Deicide: Deicide, Legion

Death: Scream Bloody Gore, Leprosy, Human

Possessed: Seven Churches

Napalm Death: Scum, From Enslavement to Obliteration

Entombed: Left Hand Path, Clandestine
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:37 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

why is there like 28 trax in scum? short trax im guessin..
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 10:11 PM   #6
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
why is there like 28 trax in scum? short trax im guessin..
lol, you must not be familiar with the genre of grindcore.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:57 AM   #7
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

Speaking of grind, you have to get Terrorizer's "World Downfall"!!!!Pete Sandoval Annihilates his drum kit.Also Cannibal Corpse can be enjoyable sometimes for me, but overall I dont care for them. I only listen to Barnes era, "Corpsegrinder" was awesome on "Imperial Doom" with Monstrosity,but that is it. You should track down "Imperial Doom", it is out of print, hit up Ebay.New York definitley has better to offer than CC and Deicide, Immolation,Morpheus Descends,Suffocation,Internal Bleeding,Malevolent Creation,Solstice and Demolition Hammer are all excellent.

"Robbed of natural abilities
In death they now seek tranquility
In a confused state of mind
Extending agony,they must be blind"

Last edited by Rayson; 07-31-2007 at 01:15 AM.
Rayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:30 PM   #8
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayson View Post
Speaking of grind, you have to get Terrorizer's "World Downfall"!!!!Pete Sandoval Annihilates his drum kit.Also Cannibal Corpse can be enjoyable sometimes for me, but overall I dont care for them. I only listen to Barnes era, "Corpsegrinder" was awesome on "Imperial Doom" with Monstrosity,but that is it. You should track down "Imperial Doom", it is out of print, hit up Ebay.New York definitley has better to offer than CC and Deicide, Immolation,Morpheus Descends,Suffocation,Internal Bleeding,Malevolent Creation,Solstice and Demolition Hammer are all excellent.
World Downfall is excellent, but every time I listen to it I just think of how good Pete and Vince are in Morbid Angel and I want to listen to Blessed Are the Sick instead.