news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-21-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
Pretty Toney
SAM GOLD

Pretty Toney grasshopper
Wink WU-TANG VS. ABBA (Download)

DOWNLOAD:http://www.zoobabees.com/WU-TANG.VS.ABBA.zip

LISTEN ONLINE: http://www.zoobabees.com/WU-TANG.VS.ABBA.mp3

dedicated to wu tang

Last edited by Pretty Toney; 05-21-2007 at 05:54 PM.
Pretty Toney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:57 PM   #2
Pretty Toney
SAM GOLD

Pretty Toney grasshopper

thereīs a link to listen to it online now ^
Old 05-21-2007, 05:58 PM   #3
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I appreciate your efforts
Old 05-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #4
Pretty Toney
SAM GOLD

Pretty Toney grasshopper

^thx man

i will probably add one song to this , waiting for the instrumental to SUPER TROUPER lol on emule. i will probably update the thread when itīs done
Old 05-21-2007, 10:49 PM   #5
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

boo, off beat!
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:07 PM   #6
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

hahaha, get a job or something
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:36 PM   #7
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

, Thanks for the laugh

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:53 PM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

keep working practice makes perfect
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 03:27 AM   #9
Jasperz
Monkey

Jasperz crouching tigerJasperz crouching tiger

the classical part is cool. didn't listen to the whole thing but i jumped around a bit in it and i came to that classical part and i thought it was interesting... it worked pretty well. dunno about the abba parts, though.
Jasperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:46 AM   #10
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2/10

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:57 AM   #11
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
I appreciate your efforts
Me too.....but Abba??????

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:53 AM   #12
Pretty Toney
SAM GOLD

Pretty Toney grasshopper

ok ok. 2 / 10 is just not alright, cuz this time it has only a few moments where itīs off beat, the rest fits pretty well. i chose abba cuz they were big when wu tang were young ones, so they got those beats in their hearts lol and damn they flow pretty nice to it! i have not pitched or switched the speed up or down, so it canīt fit perfectly here and there. i only bring original to original, make it an experimental artwork. beside that, . there is not much to choose from , when it comes to instrumentals in the internet. itīs not that i have thousands of b sides and instrumental vinyls.no. i can only take what the internet got for me... i thought about the beatles but jay-z is already on that. rolling stones .. not enough "earworm" hits to give it this "yeah i remember that beat" feeling... i tried it with bob marley but thatīs just too slow and i had to slow the acapella speed down and that sounds no cool. so.. .
Old 05-22-2007, 11:55 AM   #13
Pretty Toney
SAM GOLD

Pretty Toney grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
the classical part is cool. didn't listen to the whole thing but i jumped around a bit in it and i came to that classical part and i thought it was interesting... it worked pretty well. dunno about the abba parts, though.

the classial part was the most different. odb was the best choise for it cuz he ainīt got a real flow. he spits like a retard lol RIP but it fits to the classical part somehow..

ya all ya need to hear the album from front to back 2-3 times to get a feeling for it...

dedicated to wu tang
Old 05-22-2007, 12:23 PM   #14
WuGambino
Veteran Member

WuGambino grasshopper

You need to match tempos. Slow down or speed up the instrumentals so the raps are on beat.

Nice that you're making the efforts though.
WuGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:16 PM   #15
Pretty Toney
SAM GOLD

Pretty Toney grasshopper

^the main problem is, that wu isnīt always flowin on the beat, cuz they often got cuts, or stylechange, lane after lane. itīs not simply done with pulling on the speed and btw it does not sound right to me if the beat runs faster than the original beat.. keepin it REAL tho

all over, i find the generals spittin on abba very funny. lmao