news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 07-11-2007, 11:50 PM   #1
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Here is why I think bigben is a fuckin idoL.

bigben sent me this:

You have received a warning at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan
Dear diggy,

You have received a warning at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

Please post any rants or beef or flame threads in the Gen chat.
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

WU-TANG HAIR AIN'T NUTTIN TO FUCK WIT!!!!

I do not recall insulting other members recently, but if I did call me on it and we can discuss it in a thread instead of being a coward . If u felt insulted tell me exactly what made you feel this way and we can talk.

And bigben, if u feel I insulted u or broke one of the forum rules, speak on it exactly and say so. Stop being subliminal. Your name bigben is just that, a name. There is nothing big about saying I insulted someone, but yet you won't say what was said, to who it was said, or what forum rule was broken.

I guess you want this to be a guessing game, huh?
Be a big man and tell me exactly what was said or shut up.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
Old 07-11-2007, 11:55 PM   #2
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

hahahaha
Old 07-11-2007, 11:58 PM   #3
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

***** Warning **********
*****caution**********
*****warning********
*******warning********

GET THE KIDS OUT OF THE COMP!!!!

Its Internet Wars Baby!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 12:14 AM   #4
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
bigben sent me this:

You have received a warning at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan
Dear diggy,

You have received a warning at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

Please post any rants or beef or flame threads in the Gen chat.
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

WU-TANG HAIR AIN'T NUTTIN TO FUCK WIT!!!!

I do not recall insulting other members recently, but if I did call me on it and we can discuss it in a thread instead of being a coward . If u felt insulted tell me exactly what made you feel this way and we can talk.

And bigben, if u feel I insulted u or broke one of the forum rules, speak on it exactly and say so. Stop being subliminal. Your name bigben is just that, a name. There is nothing big about saying I insulted someone, but yet you won't say what was said, to who it was said, or what forum rule was broken.

I guess you want this to be a guessing game, huh?
Be a big man and tell me exactly what was said or shut up.
Big Ben has Azuma ninja to handle this sort of thing.

Tread Carefully Ichigoya.

Big Ben will come to your house and fuck your mom.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:15 AM   #5
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

^^

ahahah u said big ben will come in ur house and fuk ur mom

classic
Old 07-12-2007, 02:26 AM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
"Being a douchebag is half the battle toward a lifetime ban. The other half is the right mental attitude. Strangling small animals, feasting on my own feces and washing it down with a warm glass of urine, dressing up like my little sister and diddling myself in front of her 9 year old friends, you know the stuff one does when one lives chained to a radiator, can all lead to the right frame of mind that it takes to be banned from an internet forum. Excuse me, My balls itch. I must go lick them."
Wow, I never knew that! Sounds like a hoot!

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 07-12-2007, 02:53 AM   #7
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

I'll say this. Diggy, u where certainly out of line calling my denouncing of snitching. "KKK stuff" and telling me 2 "get my KKK grandwizard shit outta here" in the Know The Ledge forum. Youre boycott thread about me was also completely uncalled 4! I don't know what Ben is pissed about, but I have seen you post some ridiculous shit. I don't however think you should be banned. You do have some inciteful posts sometimes, but chill with the KKK, and boycott shit homie.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:28 AM   #8
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

alot of hate in this world
Old 07-12-2007, 03:29 AM   #9
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Hmm. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that a member reported one of your posts (click the box with the ! in it to do so), which alerted the mods, and bigben simply just gave you a warning about the reported post.

ERICHWV probably snitched you out.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:08 AM   #10
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass View Post
Hmm. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that a member reported one of your posts (click the box with the ! in it to do so), which alerted the mods, and bigben simply just gave you a warning about the reported post.

ERICHWV probably snitched you out.
ERICHWV Would never snitch anyone out! Unless they had human heads in jars or some evil shit like that. Then i'm singin like Don Rodriguez LOL
By the way me and crass have argued about snitchin b4.
CRASS=complete snitch supporter!
ERICHWV=Major snitch hater! (FUCK SNITCHES)
Old 07-12-2007, 08:11 AM   #11
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Suck my scrotum crass. You donkey raping shiteater! Report that bitch!
Old 07-12-2007, 09:31 AM   #12
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!

Big Ben stuck it in you sidewayz diggy. Watcha ya gonna say about that?
Old 07-12-2007, 09:54 AM   #13
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Lmao
Old 07-12-2007, 09:56 AM   #14
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Diggy=OWNED!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:01 AM   #15
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Suuuuuuuuuuure, go ahead and make a thread about it. I hope you feel special now. Idiot.

Not an accurate representation of white people.