news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-15-2007, 02:46 PM   #16
zeppelin2k
Masta Flows

zeppelin2k grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
Mate a couple of my best friends got onto smack, and I spent years tryin to help them but in the end they just nearly brought me down with them. Do you think I should have followed them round every minute of every day tryin to pull the needle out of their arm? You clearly don't know what you're talkin about on this shit, so don't bother making judgements on Monk.
dude
I do know what I am talking about when it comes to this shit

yes, the person has to want to do it themselves, but you think a person addicted is going to want to help themselves? fuck no
so clearly you dont knwo what you're talking about, your "friends"are an example, clearly you dont really give a fuck
when someone is beyond the point of helping themselves, only someone else can help them, if no one helps them, they keep falling and getting worse

thats a fact, however you want to look at it

I can name plenty of examples where people were FUBAR and got their asses kicked back into shape by their boys or people who cared

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK
zeppelin2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:03 PM   #17
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dirty the only dude in entertainment that could say shit like that be crazy in his actions and get away with it. He just natural just a real dude. Anyone else saying or doing this would just seems so unnatural. Truely he was one of a kind. R.I.P OLD DIRTY

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:28 PM   #18
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey

I think Dirt was fckin with that diesal....lean wit it skin pop wit it...
pep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 06:37 PM   #19
magicfingaz
Veteran Member

magicfingaz crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicfingaz View Post
Are these vids from his DVD?
And?
Old 06-15-2007, 07:12 PM   #20
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta

yea i have this, its the free to be dirty dvd
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:31 PM   #21
Redfist
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Redfist shaolin monk

Its not funny to watch. He is really fucked up there.. Not that ODB we have seen in the 90's..... Damn, I miss ODB...
Old 06-16-2007, 03:07 AM   #22
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post
dude
I do know what I am talking about when it comes to this shit

yes, the person has to want to do it themselves, but you think a person addicted is going to want to help themselves? fuck no
so clearly you dont knwo what you're talking about, your "friends"are an example, clearly you dont really give a fuck
when someone is beyond the point of helping themselves, only someone else can help them, if no one helps them, they keep falling and getting worse

thats a fact, however you want to look at it

I can name plenty of examples where people were FUBAR and got their asses kicked back into shape by their boys or people who cared
Have you ever been in this situation? If not then shut the fuck up. Saying I never cared about my mates and what happened to them makes me wanna stamp on your fuckin head. People control their own bodies, you can check them into rehab, and do whatever you can, but they can still run off and stick a needle in their vein or whatever. Every person is different, just cos some people can be helped out of their addiction, doesn't mean everyone can. I spent years trying to help to the detriment of my own life, and they paid me back by robbing my stuff to sell for drugs. I'd like to know what you would have done as one person to control two people who don't wanna listen to you? Their parents tried and failed, I tried and failed. You know fuck all about this, so keep your stupid opinions to yourself.

I hope you never find out the reality of this situation yourself, cos it will crush you.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote