news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 05-29-2007, 11:56 AM   #1
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default dog fighting

all this shit with mike vick in the news about dog fighting. and clinton portis saying he should be able to do what he wants ect.

what do you guys think about it?

is it sick and vick should get punished by law enforcment and the nfl or as portis says he should be able to do whatever he wants with them...?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Last edited by whitey; 05-29-2007 at 11:59 AM.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 03:56 PM   #2
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Media should stop reporting this shit. Who cares wtf Mike Vick does? If he goes 20/30 for 300 yards and runs for 3 TDs I don't give a fuck if he's got his dick up a Pitbull's ass as long as I don't know/hear/see about it.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:07 PM   #3
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

see i think thats fucked up.

they showed videos of it on outside the lines nightly, not like you cant really imagine what it looks like, but those thing are tearing each others heads off. fighting till one of them kills the other.

how is that right?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:32 PM   #4
CID DIGITAL
Banned

CID DIGITAL grasshopper

what vick does off the field is his buisness.
CID DIGITAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:36 PM   #5
whitey
Wu Vatican

ya vick kills somebody, thats cool? hes moving tons of coke, thats cool?

be sarious.

Old 05-29-2007, 05:44 PM   #6
CID DIGITAL
Banned

CID DIGITAL grasshopper

killing someone and moving tons of coke would be a concern of whatever police department he commited those crimes in. Dog fighting is legal in some places. Get over it.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:45 PM   #7
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ya'll are throwing rumors around like insecure women.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:46 PM   #8
whitey
Wu Vatican

you tell me where its legal?

Old 05-29-2007, 05:46 PM   #9
CID DIGITAL
Banned

CID DIGITAL grasshopper

i have yet to spill a rumor you fagish balding pirate.

hey whitey what do you do in your free time that is questionable so i can start a thread about it and complain how its wrong yet none of my bidness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
you tell me where its legal?
look it up yourself if youre so concerned with it, you are the information super highway ya know.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:54 PM   #10
CID DIGITAL
Banned

CID DIGITAL grasshopper

i bet whitey is lost looking for this thread.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:58 PM   #11
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Dog Fighting is gay! So is Michael Vick! I'm much more upset with him 4 playin like shit than I am dog fighting. Dog fighting is wrong cause thedogs dont have a choice but to fight to the death. Again, makin a animal fight like that=GAY. Playn QB like Michael Vick does=GAY!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:58 PM   #12
whitey
Wu Vatican

actually i already knew it was illegal. in all states, with different degrees of seriousness. thats why im saying, you doing stuff in your own business its whatever, but you breakin the law, your gonna get fucked over. especially in the image concious only worried about making money nfl.

Old 05-29-2007, 06:03 PM   #13
CID DIGITAL
Banned

CID DIGITAL grasshopper

Whitey.....dog fighting is still legal in some Counties.

If he is breaking the law tho that is for the police to deal with. getting mad and starting a thread about someone like this only makes you look like an obssesed person. Dont watch his games, dont buy his shit and thats all you can really do.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:05 PM   #14
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
actually i already knew it was illegal. in all states, with different degrees of seriousness. thats why im saying, you doing stuff in your own business its whatever, but you breakin the law, your gonna get fucked over. especially in the image concious only worried about making money nfl.
Fuck the law! Fuck the government 2! I gotta neighbor who had quit payin his taxes, and when they coctacted him about it, he told them to go fuck themselves. Then, he said the same in court. And got thrown in jail. When he gets out they are gonna garnish his wages. He says hell just slang some shit on the side. LOL Fuck them FED,PIG ass faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I aint afraid of no pigs! Bust a cap in them fuckas son! If you dont want 2 get hurt, dont butt in other peoples business! U see thats what cops are. They are habitual business Butter Inners!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and death 2 all snitches 2!!!!!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 06:13 PM   #15
CID DIGITAL
Banned

CID DIGITAL grasshopper

shut up faggit