news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 05-31-2007, 04:46 AM   #1
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper
Default White dog poo

Used to be a common sight as you walk around the streets back in the 90's but now, i dont see it... Whatever happened to white dog poo?

Threadworthy i'm sure.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:02 AM   #2
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sure.

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 05-31-2007 at 05:06 AM.
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:03 AM   #3
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Well, over here in the UK if you're caught not cleaning up your dog's crap. You can get a 250 fine. Plus there are shit bins all over the place now.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:32 AM   #4
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontal Lobotomy View Post
Well, over here in the UK if you're caught not cleaning up your dog's crap. You can get a 250 fine. Plus there are shit bins all over the place now.
Yes but i still see scandalous amounts of brown stuff but a lack of white. Cheers for posting that photo, its nice to know you spent 2 minutes of your day doing that for my thread
Old 05-31-2007, 05:41 AM   #5
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

climate change !

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:46 AM   #6
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan View Post
Yes but i still see scandalous amounts of brown stuff but a lack of white.
I suppose that is a valid point, I still do see the brown about her eand there (and it does piss me off). I told this one dude who let his dog shit in front my my house and was about to leave it that I'd make him eat it if he didn't pick it up. I believe he had to use his bare hands to carry it over to the bin haha.

With regard to climate change, if anything dog poo should dry out quicker. My guess is whatever crap is on the street these days is more often than not stood in, which might have something to do with it.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:19 AM   #7
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

My cousin asked me the same question a few weeks ago. I just dismissed him as an idiot.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:33 AM   #8
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

you gotta be kiddin me..............lol
Old 05-31-2007, 01:51 PM   #9
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

haha cheers for the input frontal
Old 05-31-2007, 02:23 PM   #10
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what the fuck is dog shit doing on your mind lol ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:27 PM   #11
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

This should be in the ktl section.........

Just kiddin

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:42 PM   #12
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
what the fuck is dog shit doing on your mind lol ?
Its not, we was just on about things that used to be around but you dont see anymore and white dog shit got mentioned i found it quite intriguing how it isnt seen anymore thought it would be funny to see if some of the uptight (not all) fuckers on this site could also see the funny side. I have had little hate yet apart from a section move lol. I was hoping for classic status actually
Old 05-31-2007, 07:29 PM   #13
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

oLd_KaiNry crouching tiger

anybody here ever went to paris ?

one of the thing that shocked me the most was the dogs pooh everywhere in the city so i guess u can find some back there
Old 05-31-2007, 10:50 PM   #14
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan View Post
Its not, we was just on about things that used to be around but you dont see anymore and white dog shit got mentioned i found it quite intriguing how it isnt seen anymore thought it would be funny to see if some of the uptight (not all) fuckers on this site could also see the funny side. I have had little hate yet apart from a section move lol. I was hoping for classic status actually

I actually thought about this after reading your thread and said "hey he's right!" but then I thought, hey I haven't had a dog in a while maybe thats the reason I haven't seen the elusive white poop. I no longer walk a dog. Eithyer way shit talk is COOLEY material...LOL
Old 06-01-2007, 05:30 AM   #15
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

This thread makes more sense then certain others, and has raised a valuable point to the corp.