news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

View Poll Results: Poll Question?
take some extra forks 1 6.25%
howling turtle condoms 6 37.50%
i would...shhhiiiiiiiitt.. 3 18.75%
if only my -hey! 2 12.50%
sweet justification 2 12.50%
Option 6: Q 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2007, 08:45 PM   #166
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46945

answer me, ANSWER ME REAL HARD, ANSWER ME UNTIL I BUST ANOTHER QUESTION ALL OVER YOUR PSYCHE!!!
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:31 PM   #167
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im more of a self dependent, shelf attendant, whose death's inevitability gives wealth an entrance, searching through hell for pendants...rembrandts paint brush helps remembrance in terms of well intentions, trying to paint a dying saint in heaven
Old 12-28-2007, 07:41 PM   #168
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

what?^
Old 12-29-2007, 04:54 PM   #169
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Stench suited cadaver nailed to an undead horse galloping through stephen kings bathroom in circles as it's hooves are grated to dust
Old 12-30-2007, 01:23 AM   #170
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

foshagin blagin hoveer maneuver babiddy wassint gonna gabbudah mahana kaka dadydo likky
Old 12-30-2007, 05:46 PM   #171
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

that wasn't German was it?
Old 01-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #172
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

trickster.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:26 PM   #173
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

so i recently won the sound shack award....what an honor, then i took a fuckin shit in the toilet.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:02 PM   #174
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

he false claimin, watch yo shit muhfucka, get yo ass washed up...
Old 01-20-2008, 11:27 AM   #175
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

www.myspace.com/mybloodyvalentine
Old 01-23-2008, 10:27 PM   #176
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

yo this thread is such an abomination.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:28 PM   #177
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

OMG wtf u want here?
Old 01-23-2008, 10:30 PM   #178
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

only your demise.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:32 PM   #179
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

well to your unfortunate chagrin, that is far from my future, and closer to yours.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:36 PM   #180
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

is that right? well let me run something by you, have you ever been beat with a poorly constructed desk chair?