news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

View Poll Results: Poll Question?
take some extra forks 1 6.25%
howling turtle condoms 6 37.50%
i would...shhhiiiiiiiitt.. 3 18.75%
if only my -hey! 2 12.50%
sweet justification 2 12.50%
Option 6: Q 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2007, 02:46 PM   #76
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry, I...I....HEY! It's the Dan Cooley thread, not yours!!!!!!

let him decide.... LAWLZ
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:54 PM   #77
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ok, he has decided. Go to hell.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:20 AM   #78
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

already half way there, don't worry...I'm gonna send u a postcard when I arrive, ok?

sciro!
Old 08-13-2007, 06:50 PM   #79
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

great, have a good time, bring me back your higly tortured severly burned and severed head.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:46 AM   #80
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

I can c u like BBQ...you bring the ketchup
Old 08-15-2007, 04:50 PM   #81
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Ketchup to a BBQ? ya ur definitely a Chink.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:37 PM   #82
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

blblblblblbblblblblblblbllblblblblbbl

the sun is falling! NOT SCIRO.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #83
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oh my god, thats the worst imitation of dusk ive seen yet.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:33 AM   #84
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

nah, it isn't as bad as you think...you are just so bad

I'm bored now...c ya tomorrow on the bus!
Old 08-17-2007, 03:03 AM   #85
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bbq sounds good, I'm in guys
Old 08-17-2007, 06:26 AM   #86
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

what kind of meat do ya like

I know lateshowhost wants beef, what about ya guys?

Imma bring some turkey!
Old 08-17-2007, 04:00 PM   #87
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ima bring Penis.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:07 PM   #88
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

HA, its funny u shood mention because i was just gonna pull his spine out and use his body as a costume. Well, u dont have to go trick or treating then FUCKER!!
Old 08-18-2007, 12:23 PM   #89
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn, I'm hungry!

Last edited by Suga Duga; 08-19-2007 at 07:37 AM.
Suga Duga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:42 AM   #90
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

...and ever since she stopped calling me i kind of developed a