news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 06-05-2007, 10:16 PM   #1
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Bad Brains - Build A Nation

so the new brains lp leaked. mca from the beasties produced and it sounds incredible. hr is way less aggro on the mic which is kind of disappointing, but this album is pretty much the best we could have hoped for imo.

http://salinashardcore.blogspot.com/...d-by-adam.html
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:25 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

haha MCA loves bb...crazy..ill peep it..juan.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #3
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

So good. Sounds like it came from space.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:55 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

thank you for this.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:10 PM   #5
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

know, darryl, and earl sound so good its not even funny
but I really can't get into HR's voice I mean its good but I miss the screaming and must there be echo on his voice in EVERY song??
Old 06-06-2007, 01:12 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GOOD GOD YES!!!!!! I wish there were more bands like Bad Brains. Its sad really. This album is crazyness. Bless that Beastie. Who was it? MCA? Good Grief. They havent been recorded like this since Rick okesec(sp?).
Old 06-06-2007, 07:13 PM   #7
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Warrior View Post
know, darryl, and earl sound so good its not even funny
but I really can't get into HR's voice I mean its good but I miss the screaming and must there be echo on his voice in EVERY song??
the dub echo on the vocals grew on me. the new hr vocal style is very creepy, which is cool in it's own way.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:31 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo if in never herd em before...shood i still peep? (this album i mean)
Old 06-06-2007, 08:05 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
the dub echo on the vocals grew on me. the new hr vocal style is very creepy, which is cool in it's own way.
It would be cool to incorporate the squeak in his voice again but It seem that with God of Love , he got rid of it. HIs throat might not be able to pull that off anymore. Dude would get up there.

HR is crazy , back in 99 he spit in the face of a acquaintance of mine and then punched him in the face and continued the show.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:19 PM   #10
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

don't sleep on the black dots lp! that's the one this new album reminds me of most. also, the youth are getting restless might be the best live punk album ever. check that one out too.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:39 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

this album reminds me off the black dots tight production and the edge of the quickness mixed with the experimental dub of God of Love.

Its a Bad Brains fan's dream come true.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:14 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

so which should i dl RIGHT NOW....black dots? or their debut?
Old 06-06-2007, 09:21 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

black dots. Its kind of their debut but it wasnt released as the debut. GEt Black DOTS NOW. DO IT....DO IT
Old 06-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #14
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

its back to the original members now rite.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:30 PM   #15
INF
Digital @fterLife

sounds like it. They never had replacements. HR just left for a while.