news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 06-06-2007, 08:37 PM   #16
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

OH YEAH , I almost forgot. Get "I against I" after you get Black Dots and have listened to it.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:38 PM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i herd i against i was their best.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:40 PM   #18
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its my personal favorite. I have a line in a song that I wrote where I say "I and I survive just like a case full of Bad Brains". I dont think anybody will ever hear it though and go "oh yeah! Bad Brains!". At least they haven't so far.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:33 PM   #19
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i against i has incredible songs, but it sounds a little van halen-ish production wise. those songs sound better on the live albums imo.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #20
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
sounds like it. They never had replacements. HR just left for a while.
they actually did have replacements for a while, there was a different singer on rise, which is an ok album i guess, but i don't even think of it as bad brains.

i think every bad brains album is worth hearing, and most are essential.
if you can, track down the original pvc records version of rock for light. the caroline reissue is sped up a half step for no reason and remixed poorly.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:45 PM   #21
INF
Digital @fterLife

I dont like Rock for light just for that reason. All those songs you can find on live shit though , you are right. They sound better.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:15 PM   #22
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Black Dots is the only punk/hardcore album i like as of now.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:24 PM   #23
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

but whats with the names in the beginnings of the songs..."the last one is called send u no flowers"...?
Old 06-06-2007, 11:25 PM   #24
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

that album was recorded live in the studio in one take, which is why there is chatter between songs.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:15 AM   #25
INF
Digital @fterLife

It was in a house. THe whole story is in the booklet. Ric okesek had the house all rigged and recorded that shit on a four track tape recorder. Right before Regulator you can hear one of their seeds talking about Ric's red tape recorder.

I fiend for that album sometimes.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:03 AM   #26
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

i think it was don zientara, minor threat's producer. ric ocasek produced rock for light and god of love.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:30 AM   #27
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
sounds like it. They never had replacements. HR just left for a while.
HR didn't sing on one record, and Mackie played drums on one or two.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:00 AM   #28
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

wow thats mad crazy
Old 06-07-2007, 12:03 PM   #29
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
i think it was don zientara, minor threat's producer. ric ocasek produced rock for light and god of love.
no. Ric did black Dots. Its in the booklet. He took part in rock for light as well.

EDIT...okay you got me. I just googled that shit and I must have been thinking of when I read the rock for light booklet too. I remember reading about how the house was rigged though. On wiki it says they recorded in the basement but I remember the booklet saying that Dr know had to go upstairs and record within a closet. They were seperated throughout that house while recording and they did it at night time. They would record after they had finished a full day of dayjobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHard to Earnx View Post
HR didn't sing on one record, and Mackie played drums on one or two.
How are you gonna say HR didnt sing on one record. cmon now. Thats false. Who sung the recorded songs then???

EDIT - you are still wrong.

Last edited by INF; 06-07-2007 at 12:07 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:17 PM   #30
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

Rise.

Came out between Quickness and God Of Love.