news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 06-06-2007, 08:36 PM   #1
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36
Default R.I.P Tony Thomspon (Hi-Five)

One of my favourite groups in the 90's, had a huge crush on him pretty fucked up how he supposedly died...I Can't Wait Another Minute played nearly everyday in my ride.

heres the story:
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=7173

Quote:
Hi-Five lead singer Tony Thompson was found dead yesterday (June 1) in his hometown of Waco, Texas.
Sources told AllHipHop.com that Thompson's body was found outside of an apartment complex around 10:00 pm.
He allegedly died of drug overdose, but the cause of death has to be confirmed.
Thompson and Hi-Five hit #1 with 1990's "I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)," which was produced by R&B/Hip-Hop producer Teddy Riley and taken from the group's debut, Hi-Five.
The album also produced singles like "I Can't Wait Another Minute" and "I Just Can't Handle It."
Hi-Five broke up around 1994 but reunited and released a new album The Return in 2006 on Thompson's record label N'Depth.
Thompson also collaborated with Port Arthur, Texas rapper Bun-B on his 2006 single "Rock Ya Body," which was produced by Play-N-Skillz.
Thompson, was working on new material for an upcoming album as well.
http://www.myspace.com/TonyThompsonmusicpage

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:39 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

so im guessing ur a female?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:41 PM   #3
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

Haha yeah.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:48 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

o, damn....i was just preparing an apology speech for if u were a man..haha..juan...and RIP to this dude.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I remember Hi-Five but i never listened to their albums. Only song i heard by them is Too Young on Boyz N The Hood soundtrack. I like that song. I remember I Like The Way(Kissing Game)song. How old was Tony? I know he was young. I remember seeing a solo video of his.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:42 AM   #6
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

young prodigy from mobb deep was on that too young song, it was his first song
Old 10-16-2010, 11:42 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

How you figure Prodigy of Mobb Deep is on Hi-Five's Too Young song? LOL. I thought some of the group members of Hi-Five raps on there. Hi-Five also did a song on Menace II Society soundtrack called Unconditional Love but i don't like it. Tony Thompson could sing.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:03 PM   #8
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got the hnic 2 cd where p explains that it was his first song ...
Old 10-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #9
Jammin
Veteran Member

Old 10-16-2010, 01:15 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Oh ok.