news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: Rating
10 4 36.36%
9 1 9.09%
8 4 36.36%
7 1 9.09%
6 1 9.09%
5 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2007, 07:23 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

go get punched(fisted) pussy
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:16 PM   #17
Z3RO
THE DARK ARCHITECH

Z3RO grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
because of creativity...not necessarily lyrical skill.
WHAT?
KEITH TURBO WOULD SPIT SOME SICK SHIT PAC NEVER
HEARD IN HIS FUCKING LIFE.

THE ALBUM IS IN MY TOP 5 OF GREATEST SOLO ALBUMS EVER
Z3RO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:48 AM   #18
Z3RO
THE DARK ARCHITECH

Z3RO grasshopper

Possibly The Best Concept Album Of All Time...........
Other Than Deltron 3030
Z3RO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:19 AM   #19
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone hear the cyclops 4000 album sir menelik put out a while back? there was some unreleased octagon on there that was pretty dope.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:20 AM   #20
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
its wicked, but over rated. as a whole album i thought it was real good, no real standout track particularly.

8.5/10 or 9/10.
you guys saying "overrated" type remarks are fucked! Youre sounding reeeal ignorant right now.

You completelyforgetting that this was recorded in 1995! Automator was 10 years ahead of the game with his production, Keith has never spit it better, no one has got as creative with their rhymes as keith did on this. again i repeat this was recorded 1995, imagine hearing this shit when it came out then, revolutionary rap. I'm not saying its an all-all-all time classic, but its never been over-rated, its under-rated in what it did for the game.

Man but serious, this type of shit would never get released now, its as much of a one off as Illmatic.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:11 AM   #21
fako
Aighh^^

fako grasshopper

nice cover
Old 06-13-2007, 07:21 AM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
you guys saying "overrated" type remarks are fucked! Youre sounding reeeal ignorant right now.

You completelyforgetting that this was recorded in 1995! Automator was 10 years ahead of the game with his production, Keith has never spit it better, no one has got as creative with their rhymes as keith did on this. again i repeat this was recorded 1995, imagine hearing this shit when it came out then, revolutionary rap. I'm not saying its an all-all-all time classic, but its never been over-rated, its under-rated in what it did for the game.

Man but serious, this type of shit would never get released now, its as much of a one off as Illmatic.

yeah its monumental and stuff, i just dont think its 10/10 material.

you do realise i gave it 9/10?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:18 PM   #23
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
Possibly The Best Concept Album Of All Time...........
Other Than Deltron 3030
this isnt better than The Downward Spiral, or Year Zero.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:13 AM   #24
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
yeah its monumental and stuff, i just dont think its 10/10 material.

you do realise i gave it 9/10?
yeah id give it a 9 too!
Old 06-14-2007, 10:25 AM   #25
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When this first came out it was the shit, i'd call it a classic.
The beats are amazing as well as the flows!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 07:48 PM   #26
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ok, like a COCK.....
Old 07-02-2007, 02:20 PM   #27
Unseen
Best ta watch ya front

Unseen grasshopper

Great album, wierd, but great nonetheless.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:51 AM   #28
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

its a dope ass banga to me...
Old 07-05-2007, 01:15 AM   #29
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass View Post
No, when Kool Keith is on point he tears a hole in every rapper. That includes fucking Tupac. Listen to Critical Beatdown.
I think Pac was pretty weak. Yes Kool Keith is da shit though!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:58 AM   #30
WeMadeIt

WeMadeIt grasshopper

I wouldn't say Pac's weak, his lyrics just get repetitive. Listen to 'the 7-Day Theory' though, that album solidifies him as a fantastic MC.
WeMadeIt is offline   Reply With Quote