news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-26-2005, 04:02 AM   #1
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default official fuck your city thread

fuck muthafuckin queens new york......yall can eat a big fat dick(cept mutt,he coo)
Old 07-26-2005, 04:11 AM   #2
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP
Default Re: official fuck your city thread

fuck montreal... oh wait thats me homie
Old 07-26-2005, 04:13 AM   #3
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper

Fuck L.a. Is Wut Ppl On Da East Coast.. Said During The West Coast / East Coast Beef... Not Me ..!!
Old 07-26-2005, 04:18 AM   #4
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Man, Fuck Dc.....the White House Has Gotta Go!.....plus Its To Damn Crowded
Old 07-26-2005, 04:21 AM   #5
MantiZ
Veteran Member

MantiZ grasshopper

Can i fuck whole country?
FUCK LATVIA!!!!

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
Banks is a bitch
Young Buck is a Bitch
Tony Yayo is a bitch
Fifty is a bitch
Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.
MantiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 04:24 AM   #6
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

lol, hell yeah.....fuck england
Old 07-26-2005, 04:26 AM   #7
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

hit up a continent if u wanna......seriously, fuck queens, im gonna say that til that scrub's pushin daisy's....fuckin queens is crazy lettin a nerd run around the streets buyin comic books or D&D role playing shit
Old 07-26-2005, 06:25 AM   #8
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck the world, fuck europe, fuck america, fuck god, fuck jesus, fuck everything
Old 07-26-2005, 07:00 AM   #9
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Fuck Alkmaar with all it's cheese and idiots who live here!

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 07:16 AM   #10
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
lol, hell yeah.....fuck england
Hahahaha me and sicka reppin the west coast WHAT WHAT!!
Old 07-26-2005, 07:28 AM   #11
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Fuck all your cities...Antwerp rules!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2005, 07:30 AM   #12
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

yeh, FUCK MY CITY without a condom even, i run shit here....

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 12:38 PM   #13
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Fuck Derry. Seriously, fuck this little bitchass town full of bitch ass people. But more exactly, fuck FRANKLIN VILLAGE aka The Franklin Zoo. Some dude Rotty just got slashed with a broken bottle and my boy Oleg just got stabbed and we all live in the same fucking apartment complex. FUCK THIS.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:11 PM   #14
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

sucka free city dirty tenderloin gritty soldiers shimmy to districts cluttered expensive summers tourist walk the streets in utter dismay from the urban decay they should've never swayed into the ghetto homicide news flash at 10 murdered by young men identities unknown sympathy not shown spacial gaps from the working class to the elite bigotry discreet but believe me it walks talks and sleeps my feet collected alot of miles raised as a mission district inner city child seen bums burnt out sleeping covered in bile shopping carts pushed and piled with aluminum cans the neglected stand out in the cold brown paper bags rolled beneath the bottles neck urinating in public a drunken mess a crack heads gauntly gawk looking for the dope mans heart consignment barked veins injected with black tar a teenage hookers youthful age 1 hard year on the stroll adds a decade race cards and sexual preferences play in jobs we strive to obtain gang violence a 38 specials sounds the proceeding silence is the pain the golden gate and bay bridge keep the Bay Area bound gentrification moving us out...

My city's frozen opened from the birth of the Omen only the chosen and priviledged live fearless money stained their spirit while cash can change the poorest direction to flourish the right reflection contemplate my connections electrical signal wires convecting subjects subjected... Have you ever see the inside of SF General the poor sit coughing overlooked by the police a mini station for lease the hospitals mini triage being watched by uniformed beasts lease laws for dogs while under aged monsters claw... spawned from the rawness its appalling ya'll... family left brains falling far...the calming call of sirens stall a restroom occupants brawl flounders and salmon flipping slippery escape tactics raped addicts methadoned cabbage a face planted in the soil as organs are broiled an Organ players keys vibrate in mortuary's fortunes nightly ferry'ed across mail is lost return to sender bar coded endeavors my minds a cuisinart blender insert a thought my roguish talk will engrain the sidewalk with outlines chalked!!!!
Old 07-26-2005, 01:12 PM   #15
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

America fuck yeah!

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote