news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-12-2007, 10:32 PM   #16
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

this has been known for awhile. Wasnt it already announced? This is for the better, why the fuck do you NEED the album on 7/7, its better that they take some time and make the album good. I dont understand why youre bitching. They announced the album like 3 months ago, give them some time to make it.

Damn yall are retarded sometimes
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #17
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta

i thought its been september for a while now.
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #18
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

who cares
as long as we hear it one day

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:05 PM   #19
MauiLife
The Captain

MauiLife crouching tiger

I have seen on the wikipedia site for 8 diagrams plus a yahoo news article and an SRC official release on an affiliated web site. The release date is 9-10-07 which is a monday. My guess they want to do it a day before 9-11.

MauiLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:23 PM   #20
Buddah_MAC
CHICKEN HEAD

Buddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiLife View Post
I have seen on the wikipedia site for 8 diagrams plus a yahoo news article and an SRC official release on an affiliated web site. The release date is 9-10-07 which is a monday. My guess they want to do it a day before 9-11.
the September 10th date comes from the press release of Wu-Tang signing with Bodog for international distrobution, as European releases are on Mondays...that holds no more or less credibility than SRC's initial 7/7/07 claim...the initial release dates labels put out are nearly always bullshit

for example, as Wu is continuing to work on the album currently and no single, video, album info, listening parties, reviews, mag articles, album art/new clan photo shoot, tracks leaking, new mixtape tracks, etc... has come forward, any release date given should be seen as tentative and subject to change

word of advice: if you ain't heard nothing off it, don't think it's dropping in a month
Buddah_MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:10 AM   #21
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

didn't forever get pushed back a few times
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:59 AM   #22
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
this has been known for awhile. Wasnt it already announced? This is for the better, why the fuck do you NEED the album on 7/7, its better that they take some time and make the album good. I dont understand why youre bitching. They announced the album like 3 months ago, give them some time to make it.
Quote:

i love how whenever Wu fucks up some guy trys to prove his undickriderhood by blaming it on the fans and acting like we're stupid for getting mad at fuck ups. They're fuck ups, period, expecially Rza, and if you say your gonna do something on one day and then do it 2 years later or never for 15 years, as a career, your fans will get mad. it's logic.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:09 AM   #23
INS

INS grasshopper

If they are fuck ups then you wouldn't even listen to their music cuz it would be whack.
INS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:18 AM   #24
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quik17 View Post
Y'll still think they are gonna preform songs off it at Rock the Bells?
They won't, because they probably fear people bootlegging the songs. Which I hope someone does, if they do perform them.
crass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:24 AM   #25
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

i love how whenever Wu fucks up some guy trys to prove his undickriderhood by blaming it on the fans and acting like we're stupid for getting mad at fuck ups. They're fuck ups, period, expecially Rza, and if you say your gonna do something on one day and then do it 2 years later or never for 15 years, as a career, your fans will get mad. it's logic.

im not defending everything wu tang has ever done, but in this instance, yall are fucking retarded. Please, im waiting for digi snacks just like everyone else, but theres nothing wrong with releasing it in september.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:27 AM   #26
ironwizard
Veteran Member

ironwizard grasshopper

I think its fine, as long as they bring quality, which is all that matters to me.
ironwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:25 AM   #27
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wu-Tang fans keep getting their shit pushed back.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:56 AM   #28
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

good they're taking their time, hopefully we'll get to bump a single before the summer is over

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 08:10 AM   #29
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I feel sorry for the people who went to Rock The Bells in 2004 and are going again this year only to find they will put up the same show they did in '04 LOL

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:09 AM   #30
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by living_undead View Post
pushed back?
I don't even remember an official release date...

and secondly....

they should just fucking wait until they KNOW it's coming out to tell anybody anything.
this pushed back shit is lame.
Word the fuck up!, shit if the album is not 100% then why anounce a release date??? doesnt make any fucking sense and then watch the album be just average. GTFOOH!

Quote:

Give them more time?...are u kidding me?
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote