news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-14-2007, 09:05 AM   #1
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper
Default I want 8 Diagrams to be revolutionary....

I mean in terms of beats and lyrics....I want Wu to hit us with some shit that we ain't never heard before....
You know how RZA and the Clan always sayin "o we got these crazy beats but y'all arent ready for them" or we got "lyrics that you can't understand" and all that BS.....Well I want them to finally come out with that shit and use it on 8 Diagrams.....

I want those crazy hard hitting beats like For Heaven's Sake, Reunited, and Heaterz....nah mean?

Hopefully ALL of the Clan can get back on their game lyric wise, not just the members who been constantly carrying the past albums(Meth, Deck, Rae)...

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:17 AM   #2
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Lets see..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:50 AM   #3
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

I bet most of the beats will be hot shit that's been chillin on his shelves for the right album. I don't see him producing an entire new album...maybe alot of CL2 stuff that gets cut will make the Wu album though???
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:56 AM   #4
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i want 8 diagarams to be uhh released
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:07 PM   #5
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i can agree to that.... they always claim they got CRAZY or SHIT YA NEVER HEARD... do they want us to ever hear it? LOL

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:09 PM   #6
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
I mean in terms of beats and lyrics....I want Wu to hit us with some shit that we ain't never heard before....
You know how RZA and the Clan always sayin "o we got these crazy beats but y'all arent ready for them" or we got "lyrics that you can't understand" and all that BS.....Well I want them to finally come out with that shit and use it on 8 Diagrams.....

I want those crazy hard hitting beats like For Heaven's Sake, Reunited, and Heaterz....nah mean?

Hopefully ALL of the Clan can get back on their game lyric wise, not just the members who been constantly carrying the past albums(Meth, Deck, Rae)...
What we want and what we get are sometimes two different things.......think about it.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:00 PM   #7
Tetsuo
Hamburger Pimp

Tetsuo shaolin monk

Yeah, it's definitely time. Trust me, the Wu's got some fire in store. This isn't like when Iron Flag or the W came out. They understand the duty they have towards their fans.

Free Killa Sin!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI
Tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:12 PM   #8
ian barclay

ian barclay grasshopper

The Wu need to drop a classic and do what they did in 93,break shit down lyrically and beat wise,it has to be something that has never been heard before.....but before all that they need to work as a team and all what they do they are happy with it......shit like `assassination day`would help.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:44 PM   #9
The_SZAs
politicking

The_SZAs grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to The_SZAs

"they indicated that when trapped the creature released enough brainforce to cover 300 city blocks"

cornered by their fans they gonna blow up big again
Old 06-14-2007, 06:26 PM   #10
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

I hope it's full of Jazze Pha and Lil Jon beats, with features from D4L and Dem Franchize Boyz. Maybe Mike Jones and Akon on a track or 2. That would be super! P Diddy must be in the video 2!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:32 PM   #11
baritone
yeah nigga

baritone crouching tiger

^^^^ nigga tryna be funny
"Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA
Quote:
"If I wanted to fly, nigga I'll find a way to fly, nigga"- U-God
baritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:35 PM   #12
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

^^hilarious

anyway, RZA has talked like he has a ton of wu shit in the vaults before, i hope some of that shit gets released as well as a brand new joint.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:41 PM   #13
jokostyle
Veteran Member

jokostyle shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
What we want and what we get are sometimes two different things.......think about it.
yes and sometimes you must forget what you wanted and consider
what the artist(s) provided to really appreciate it. That's why i never fully
loved wu-forever even if i like it a lot.

I was waiting for too different stuff production wise.

But sometimes what they give to us exceeds all our expectations.
and reaches the (personal) classic status ,after domestication, even if we waited different things.

2 examples :

-iron man
-heavy mental

i m sure that if they do E X A C T L Y what i want i ll be deceived.
in a few words i expect the unexpected.
but i want a high replay value album
with 4th : that my only request

Last edited by jokostyle; 06-14-2007 at 06:46 PM.
jokostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:47 PM   #14
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Well obviously everyone wants it to be revolutionary, we're not all going to cross our fingers hoping for mediocre are we?

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:49 PM   #15
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

not gonna happen