news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-16-2007, 12:00 PM   #1
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms
Default Killarmy keeps its messages focused as follows: blacks should murder whites

Don't get me wrong, I didn't write it, I just came across it on the net:

http://home.att.net/~phosphor/grammy.../killarmy.html

Some of it cracks me up. The way the guys written it with the quotes cut into the middle like:

Killarmy tells listeners that they are part of the "Killa Bee ministry" which is "killing any savage mentally".

It ends with:

The above article is not a complete summary of Killarmy's connections to violently racist music, and readers may want to research and expose more of it.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:07 PM   #2
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i love this stuff.....at least Killarm was gettin some big attention..
Old 06-16-2007, 12:35 PM   #3
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

haha
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:23 PM   #4
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I've united with the black coalition.

They've united with me.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:57 PM   #5
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
Veteran Member

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE shaolin monk

I enjoyed the reading and I support killarmy's vision towards killing devils. It's funny to see their visions beeing the same as the US government ...

my plot is to control the globe and hold the world hostage. . . . see, I got a war plan more deadlier than Hitler.
Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 10:33 PM   #6
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE View Post
I enjoyed the reading and I support killarmy's vision towards killing devils. It's funny to see their visions beeing the same as the US government ...

my plot is to control the globe and hold the world hostage. . . . see, I got a war plan more deadlier than Hitler.
i bet whitey fuked ur mom.

lol no disrespect really but ignorant people i smack them one by one.
True tho if i was hitler , Id body all the rapists, child mollesters and homosexuals,
But im not gonna body innocent people from their skin color , thats just fuken ignorant. But i guess u probobly seen some shit, U wanna body the devil, But why do u also have to body the devils brother? what the fuk did he do? Nothing.

COmmon man wheres the fuken love. Not everybody is the same....
If i get jumped by black people today im not gonna be like " AH SHIT FUK THE NIGGERS" Thats mad ignorant .
In this world there are good people and there are bad.

Horrible mentality ur in , Poison.

Last edited by SaqurakiHanamichi; 06-16-2007 at 10:37 PM.
SaqurakiHanamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 05:43 AM   #7
Tetsuo
Hamburger Pimp

Tetsuo shaolin monk

Thanks, I've been looking for this!

Free Killa Sin!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI
Tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 10:14 AM   #8
WuGambino
Veteran Member

WuGambino grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
i bet whitey fuked ur mom.

lol no disrespect really but ignorant people i smack them one by one.
True tho if i was hitler , Id body all the rapists, child mollesters and homosexuals,
But im not gonna body innocent people from their skin color , thats just fuken ignorant.
Ignorant indeed.
WuGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 05:36 PM   #9
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
Veteran Member

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE shaolin monk

Relaxe dude ... Listen when I talk about devils I talk about G. Bush, The US Governement, all those who support World domination in a era of the new world order and all the Destroyers of humanity.

Not the average Joe or the innocent.
Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:31 AM   #10
Ghost_Deini_
Banned!!!11

Ghost_Deini_ crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuGambino View Post
Ignorant indeed.
he categorized gays with rapists and molesters? what a dumbass.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:46 AM   #11
Freak
suuuu

Freak grasshopper

I wont even read this
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 04:06 AM   #12
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Deini_ View Post
he categorized gays with rapists and molesters? what a dumbass.
EXACTLY......*LEAVES THREAD*
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 04:46 AM   #13
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd like to see what the author has to say on X-Clan, Ice Cube, Jeru the Damaja...
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 04:48 AM   #14
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh, look, he actually HAS something so say on Ice Cube!

http://home.att.net/~phosphor/week1a.html
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 05:43 AM   #15
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE View Post
co-sign...

I love Killarmy and I seriously don't see how a their veiws differ from the white dickless blue bloods that have the media on lock and are gearing up for a 1 world government.

This is just fear tactics at its best.

Sad thing is more people listen to hip-hop then follow these bullshit politics that are designed to fuck the middle class and kill every God-fearing man on Earth for the greater good of the white and rich.

Peace to all the true gods, and those with knowledge.
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote