news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 06-16-2007, 04:07 PM   #1
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Who's going to the Wu gig in Manchester ?

I'm just askin' cos I got my ticket, and I'm always hearing in here how people get to kick it with the clan after the shows... and I need to know HOW!!!!!

Is it back stage after the show? Is it outside after the show? What?

I sound like a right fuckin' groupie here!!!!!

Cheers!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 04:47 PM   #2
GSTYLE
Veteran Member

GSTYLE shaolin monk

Yo where is ur ticket? i gotta get mine, but i think all that is left is at the back, seated
when my whole life, they told me i was good for nothin... - Inspectah Deck
GSTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 04:52 PM   #3
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well I got my ticket back in the end of March, I'm assuming its near the front, I'll have to check, just got one of those e-tickets, its just an A4 piece of paper.

Being able to kick it with the clan afterwards would just be the icing on the cake tho!

Cheers!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:53 PM   #4
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
I'm just askin' cos I got my ticket, and I'm always hearing in here how people get to kick it with the clan after the shows... and I need to know HOW!!!!!

Is it back stage after the show? Is it outside after the show? What?

I sound like a right fuckin' groupie here!!!!!

Cheers!
Yeah I've always wondered that, I asked someone a couple weeks ago but they didn't reply. I'm going to the show in Hammersmith, just booked my ticket, meeting the clan would be phat.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:29 PM   #5
WuGambino
Veteran Member

WuGambino grasshopper

ticketmaster.co.uk if you still need a ticket

got mine in March. Cannot fucking wait for this!
WuGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:31 AM   #6
CashRules
Everything Around Me

CashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkey

i got mine when they came out, still dont know who supporting acts are tho, last time in uk it was lil flip n wiley, anyone know who its gonna be this time?
Old 06-22-2007, 07:01 AM   #7
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
still dont know who supporting acts are tho, last time in uk it was lil flip n wiley
Wtf? Really? I thought it would just be some Killa Beez. Oh well, I'm not there for the supporting act.

Old 07-01-2007, 02:01 PM   #8
Unseen
Best ta watch ya front

Unseen grasshopper

I'm gonna be there! Lil Flip seems like an odd person to have supported the Wu. I hope this time it's someone like Cilvaringz or Hell Razah though it'll probably be some UK artist.

Are all the Clan gonna be there?
Old 07-02-2007, 11:26 AM   #9
Sean
Wu Vatican

^^ Yeah I think all of them plus Capadonna hopefully, but some people said he wasn't at other shows. Ghost was rumoured to be not there but he said in an interview that he was touring in Europe and other people said he was there.