news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-13-2005, 03:19 PM   #16
AK Spray
"Dawnin' On A New Day..."

AK Spray crouching tiger
Default Re: Three Six Mafia - I Gotta Stay Fly

The lyrics are most definately not their best... But, the beat is AMAZING........ I love it... One of their best.
AK Spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 12:49 PM   #17
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

Granted, this is the Hip Hop chamber, but how can you on one hand love the Wu then come and say some shit like 3 6 Mafia is hot. Niggas who know real shit dont listen to that fucking trash.

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 04:33 PM   #18
AK Spray
"Dawnin' On A New Day..."

AK Spray crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyze
Granted, this is the Hip Hop chamber, but how can you on one hand love the Wu then come and say some shit like 3 6 Mafia is hot. Niggas who know real shit dont listen to that fucking trash.

Wu Forever
Whoa whoa.... U have to listen to Three Six Mafia from their VERY FIRST albums to hear their talent, yo.... They've always had talent... Sum of their shit gets too p oppy for me yes... But, I like their flows.... and yo, They started off as Horrorcore... I have sum of their shit from 94... It's SICK! So, u can't really speak on 'em unless u know about where they came from.

It's just like how we all still love Method Man, evene tho he has REALLY commercialized as of recent.
AK Spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 07:21 PM   #19
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Wu Forever
get outta here.

if you come in here and say wu is still puttin out hotshit youre dick ridding the trash the wu is putting out.

3 6 been puttin out consistantly decent shit. and they stay coming hard. unlike the wu.

i love wu when they arent "associating themselves with them fakeass A and R's". but almost everything the past couple years is shit. get real kid.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:23 PM   #20
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey
get outta here.

if you come in here and say wu is still puttin out hotshit youre dick ridding the trash the wu is putting out.

3 6 been puttin out consistantly decent shit. and they stay coming hard. unlike the wu.

i love wu when they arent "associating themselves with them fakeass A and R's". but almost everything the past couple years is shit. get real kid.
Kids, what can you do about them. First, I never said the Wu was dropping anything and second I didnt give my opinion on recent Wu releases. So having said that I will say in around '93 I heard some shit that blew my head off and a movement was started. Even the worst Wu shit is better that shit. "Let me see your tongue ring" or "dont save her" type ignorant nigga shit they release will never compare to even Meth's Tical Prequel or even Dirty's shit. So negative, lil nigga, you get real, KID.

Wu Forever....never forget that, KID
Old 06-14-2005, 08:34 PM   #21
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Kids, what can you do about them. First, I never said the Wu was dropping anything and second I didnt give my opinion on recent Wu releases. So having said that I will say in around '93 I heard some shit that blew my head off and a movement was started. Even the worst Wu shit is better that shit. "Let me see your tongue ring" or "dont save her" type ignorant nigga shit they release will never compare to even Meth's Tical Prequel or even Dirty's shit. So negative, lil nigga, you get real, KID.

Wu Forever....never forget that, KID
yea everything from about 93 blows my mind too. thats what pisses me off about them today. aint even close to it. and i would not take tical prequel over some good 3 6 shit.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:37 PM   #22
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

Triple 6 is the real and original kings of crunk. No body was making stero system bass heavy music like them until recently all these mutafuckas byte they style of production and think they shit crunk. Triple 6 been keepin it crunk since 92. They the ones that got the crunk wheel rollin.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 09:18 PM   #23
whitey
Wu Vatican

ssswhat im saying. been doin, and still doin their own thing.

Old 06-15-2005, 10:21 AM   #24
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

I dont get it, y'all talking like that crunk shit is hot. Other then "Screw" that shit is the worse thing out and is single-handedly fucking the art of rapping. To me that shit aint nothing but some niggas in white tee's dancing to some short of updated Luke bass music....ignorant nigga shit, maybe thats why the "whites" like it...because hey thats how they see us anyway. PEACE

Wu Forever
Old 06-15-2005, 10:42 AM   #25
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

I an't white and I like some of it so fuck u u ignorant bitch.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 11:04 AM   #26
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

The beat is good. But I'm not a 3 6 mafia fan.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:04 PM   #27
whitey
Wu Vatican

im not saying its the piccaso of rap. im just saying the beat is heavy and the rap goes along with it.

and the fact that they have been doing their thing and continue to do it without trying to switch up their style to sell more albums or make record labels happy. thats where 3 6 gets props over wu tang.

Old 06-15-2005, 12:14 PM   #28
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
I dont get it, y'all talking like that crunk shit is hot. Other then "Screw" that shit is the worse thing out and is single-handedly fucking the art of rapping. To me that shit aint nothing but some niggas in white tee's dancing to some short of updated Luke bass music....ignorant nigga shit, maybe thats why the "whites" like it...because hey thats how they see us anyway. PEACE

Wu Forever
and idk dude i see what your saying, but i think the same could be said of most of the rappers out here today. most arent talking about physics and political theories or something man. i saw a poster of 50 cent and like young buck and banks i think it just had them sitting around with their chains on holding like ak's and shotguns. that improves perception of african americans to anyone? i think hes worse than 3 6 in that department. he/they is way more in the spotlight and contributes no intellegence or knowledge in any of his raps.

Old 06-15-2005, 12:37 PM   #29
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

I despise 50 and thought this nigga was never talented. Wanksta is the most overrated song of the century.

Wu Forever
Old 06-15-2005, 04:52 PM   #30
GSTYLE
Veteran Member

GSTYLE shaolin monk

Back to the point "Gotta Stay Fly" is gonna be the single. I thought it was a great beat and catchy flows. Three Six are GREAT at what they do, and DJ Paul & Juicy J have to be some of the most underrated producers ever.
when my whole life, they told me i was good for nothin... - Inspectah Deck
GSTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote