news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-22-2007, 01:25 PM   #1
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Hears The Scoop On Ghost And The Wu Plus The Album

In a recent interview on Funkmaster Flex's Hot 97 radio show, Ghostface Killah briefly discussed his Wu-Tang brethren and their the upcoming album, 8 Diagrams.
"We were in the studio last night, we laid it down," Ghostface divulged. "We about to go to Europe next week for three weeks and then come back to do Rock The Bells with Rage Against The Machine, Public Enemy and Nas. It feels good to be around my brothers again and just try to put that work in." [Watch Video Here]
During the Q&A, the self proclaimed "Wally Champ" also revealed that he will release a solo album after the group's project drops.
"I stay working though, I got my other pizza pie, it's almost finished," he said referring to his forthcoming solo album. "I like to keep dropping them. It might be the Clan joint first and then I'll just go ahead and put my joint out. Ain't any time to waste, I don't want to speak too much on it but its heavy though."
As SOHH previously reported, Wu-Tang Clan signed with Rifkind's SRC Records this past December. The group, who gained prominence in the early 90's via Rifkind's now-defunct Loud Records, have not released a group album since 2001's Iron Flag.
During their six-year hiatus, all nine members of the group have released solo albums. The group's most eccentric member, ODB (born Russell Tyrone Jones), died in 2004 from an accidental drug overdose while recording his third solo project.
A release date for 8 Diagrams has yet to be determined.
In related news, Ghostface will be headlining the Brooklyn Hip-Hop Festival tomorrow (June 23). He will be celebrating the final day of the month-long Festival, alongside other old school legends like Dres of Black Sheep, The Large Professor, and Sean Price. The Festival takes place at Empire Fulton Ferry State Park in DUMBO. For more information, [go here].

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:39 PM   #2
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

ghost stay hustlin
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:06 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

im goin to that festival
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:16 PM   #4
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

lol been w8ting for this news
Old 06-22-2007, 07:16 PM   #5
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

I sort of knew this already, but it's good that Ghost confirmed it himself, and I'm glad he'll be at the London show.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 08:34 PM   #6
truth0ne
truth0ne SGC/ Studio Griz

truth0ne grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to truth0ne Send a message via Yahoo to truth0ne

If you can check that show tomorrow, do it.
Check out "Tanya Morgan", too. Real solid group.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:12 AM   #7
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

ghost is that dude!
Old 06-23-2007, 08:20 AM   #8
g_flex
The Dark Matter

g_flex shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to g_flex Send a message via Yahoo to g_flex

ghost words can be counted i guess sounds confident...

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
g_flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:07 AM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
In a recent interview on "I , I don't want to speak too much on it but its heavy though."
-
Its gotta be the doom album right?
Old 06-23-2007, 04:10 PM   #10
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

nah u know whats the true beauty of this news to me. that their actually together in the lab as a unit recording this record. to me that is very promising.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:39 AM   #11
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

haha great
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:55 PM   #12
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

great,

finally all the "no ghost on the clan album" conspiracy theorists can shut the hell up.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote