news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-26-2005, 04:16 PM   #1
Jacktrippa718
Banned

Jacktrippa718 grasshopper
Default Other Than Ghostface.....

Does anyone on this site think that any other Wu member has been more consistant in the game.
Jacktrippa718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 04:18 PM   #2
Lesbian Nun
Mandatory Death

Lesbian Nun grasshopper
Default Re: Other Than Ghostface.....

right now masta killa is my most consistent...even over ghost...maybe not in "producing tracks" in masses but his lyrics are so fuckin on point all the time, he's untouchable on the mic to me right now...and he knows what beats suit him...he picks the right beats...can't wait for his album...i'm more pumped for that then ghosts'...
Lesbian Nun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 04:25 PM   #3
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I've always though GZA was more consistent. Maybe Bobby Digital too but probably not.
Old 07-26-2005, 05:48 PM   #4
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think Gza Rza Masta are more consistent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 05:50 PM   #5
Polocash7
Veteran Member

Polocash7 shaolin monk

outside of Ghost,Gza holds it down. The other don't always bring it(expect Masta Killa,he only has one LP). ODB's 2 LP were pretty good. I don't count that other bs when he was locked up
Old 07-26-2005, 05:53 PM   #6
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

GZA, he's 3/3 on his wu-tang era cd's. One of them is an incredible classic, the other two are two of the best post Forever cd's. I dont see how anyone can say GZA is not consistent, hes more consistent than Ghost (Pretty Toney's not that great)
Old 07-26-2005, 05:58 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

ghostface disappeared after Supreme clientele so he isnt consistant at all. Gza lyrically is the most consistant but his latest wasnt really that great. he's needs wu production like everyone else.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 06:00 PM   #8
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

ask around. people will say ghosts last 2 albums were better than gzas last 2 albums...but whateva - its between ghost and gza - to me its ghost cause hes more productive...u have him in cuban linx on theodore and he is doing much more featers than gza
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 06:02 PM   #9
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Other than Ghostface....it has to be Gza. Masta Killa dont count cause he dropped only one album.
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 06:05 PM   #10
GhostfaceKillah199
Sun God

GhostfaceKillah199 grasshopper

RZA and GZA, not more but as much. peace

"Even if I bleed to death I can't die
Not even if I fell from ten stories high
Yo, I'ma rule the underground or get shot trying
No matter how many times I get hit with the hot iron
I'm not dyin'!" - Sticky Fingaz
GhostfaceKillah199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 06:09 PM   #11
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
ask around.
what does other people's opinions have to do with me???
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 06:21 PM   #12
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper
Wink Re: Other Than Ghostface.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
what does other people's opinions have to do with me???
i was not talking to u

i was talking to the thread starter - why should i talk to u ??? i know u dont like ghosts last 2 joints...repping my opinion..pretty toney >>>any gza album besides LS

peace
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 06:40 PM   #13
ufa
Veteran Member

ufa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to ufa

i think GZA
always

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
S-Corp Veteran

ufa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 06:48 PM   #14
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

The grimey wu era is over, all the rawness of wu tang has been smoothed out over time by the industry. It aint just ghost. INS's the movement and iron flag had a more broad hip hop sound. Meth's prequal was moe def jam than wu tang....................... and rae is probably signed to rocafella.

The last two ghost albums have been more party albums than the rawness of the first two. But to me ghost is lyrically on a pair with KRS-One and Rakim.

If ghost was really wack, folk would diss his abilty to rock the mic, and i don't see anyone doing that
Old 07-26-2005, 06:52 PM   #15
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
The grimey wu era is over, all the rawness of wu tang has been smoothed out over time by the industry. It aint just ghost. INS's the movement and iron flag had a more broad hip hop sound. Meth's prequal was moe def jam than wu tang....................... and rae is probably signed to rocafella.

The last two ghost albums have been more party albums than the rawness of the first two. But to me ghost is lyrically on a pair with KRS-One and Rakim.

If ghost was really wack, folk would diss his abilty to rock the mic, and i don't see anyone doing that
Ok Im lost here.........Raekwon signed up to who???????
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote