news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge > Thought Provoking News Articles

Old 06-26-2007, 10:49 AM   #16
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Old 06-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #17
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
YEA SOUNDS LIKE A NICE GUY, I SAY THE FAMILY DESERVED IT
You asshole.....

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:55 AM   #18
ronaldo6

ronaldo6 grasshopper

double suicide murder i heard it was
ronaldo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:57 AM   #19
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
I aint pay attention to that pic the 1st time....... but y'all bitches aint right.......y'all are some evil spawns forrealz.....

Old 06-26-2007, 11:10 AM   #20
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

That's just tasteless, Ben.

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:11 AM   #21
WIA

WIA grasshopper

Yea my sister said he killed his fam and then himself...? Dayum..
WIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:15 AM   #22
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
YEA SOUNDS LIKE A NICE GUY, I SAY THE FAMILY DESERVED IT
His 7 year old son deserved it?? You fucking crank.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:25 AM   #23
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's horrible..............I haven't watched wrestling in about 3 years............I don't understand what would drive someone to do this........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:26 AM   #24
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_Mami View Post
I aint pay attention to that pic the 1st time....... but y'all bitches aint right.......y'all are some evil spawns forrealz.....

Pull that thong out that's bunched up in ya ass crack. This Bastard killed a child and a woman fuck him.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:26 AM   #25
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
That's just tasteless, Ben.
Thanks, Ninja
Old 06-26-2007, 11:32 AM   #26
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

Quote:

Pull that thong out that's bunched up in ya ass crack. This Bastard killed a child and a woman fuck him.
Possibly true.... but no one knows for sure... and prolly will never know..... so don't be so quick to judge..... the wife could've easily did it, just he allegedly did............or carbon monoxide poisionin'.....but that's just a theory.... not mines though.......

Last edited by NY_Mami; 06-26-2007 at 11:38 AM.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:38 AM   #27
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Yeah the wife killed a muscle bound wrestler...Come on don't be so naive.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:40 AM   #28
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

Quote:
Yeah the wife killed a muscle bound wrestler...Come on don't be so naive.
So what..... a woman can kill a man no matter what his physical appearance is..... and he petite(height wise) anywayz......

Old 06-26-2007, 11:41 AM   #29
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A gun can kill anyone..................remember Phil Hartman's wife killed him?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:44 AM   #30
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

wow. that's some crazy shit. yeah i watched raw last night. i thought it was all a hoax when i heard about it. shit was pretty sad. so the media was saying it was a murder...i can only imagine.

rip chris and fam.

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote