news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge > Thought Provoking News Articles

Old 06-26-2007, 10:49 AM   #31
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

makes the wwe seem pretty fucked up with that whole vince death angle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #32
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_Mami View Post
So what..... a woman can kill a man no matter what his physical appearance is..... and he petite(height wise) anywayz......

No weapons were used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
A gun can kill anyone..................remember Phil Hartman's wife killed him?
I understand please see above.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #33
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
makes the wwe seem pretty fucked up with that whole vince death angle
I know that's true.......

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:52 AM   #34
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post

No weapons were used.

So what......all murders don't require weapons...... and this one was possible...... it could've been carbon monoxide poisionin' too.......

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:55 AM   #35
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_Mami View Post
So what......all murders don't require weapons...... and this one was possible...... it could've been carbon monoxide poisionin' too.......
I wish upon a star...preliminary reports state otherwise.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:03 AM   #36
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
No weapons were used.

I understand please see above.

My bad..............

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:05 AM   #37
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Ben what's that GIF in ya sig? Looks like a homo gettin' his head bashed in??

No disrespeck to HEAT.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:07 AM   #38
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So if no gun was used, did he hang himself?

Old 06-26-2007, 11:09 AM   #39
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Pull that thong out that's bunched up in ya ass crack. This Bastard killed a child and a woman fuck him.
I totally agree

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:11 AM   #40
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theres alot of rumours on this

theres some shit on wikipedia discussion that 18 hours before he died his profile was changed to included the death of his wife and he missd the ppv because of family problems and the IP addres traced back to where the wwe headquarters are or some shit and i just read a site that 2 weeks ago people in atlanta news channel asking about the supposed death of benoit

i got a feeling, like the death of pakistan cricket coach bob woolmer, this shit will go on and probably never be solved 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:20 AM   #41
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

There saying that the "weapon" (whatever it was) was found there..........so...........I don't know..............

It still doesn't register with me how you can be driven to that point........

Old 06-26-2007, 11:20 AM   #42
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
Ben what's that GIF in ya sig? Looks like a homo gettin' his head bashed in??

No disrespeck to HEAT.
HAHA...Its from the movie Irreversible...Monica Belluci stars in it and its not for the weak hearted
Old 06-26-2007, 11:33 AM   #43
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm having a extremely hard time believely this. Are you serious?

Damnit! First Eddie Guerra, now Chris B.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:49 AM   #44
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dave Scherer of PWInsider.com is now reporting that some very grim details are coming to light. Latest reports indicate that authorities now believe that Benoit strangled his wife on Saturday, then killed his son by strangling him or smothering him in his bed On Sunday. It was then sometime on Monday that Benoit hung himself in his weight room.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:57 AM   #45
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

NBC breaking news just confirmed what hectis said...............

What kind of a person can strangle their wife and then smother their child!

Disturbing!

Let this be a lesson to anyone thinking of taking steriods!

Last edited by Queen Of Poetry; 06-26-2007 at 12:13 PM.