news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-30-2007, 11:58 AM   #16
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

I'm just keeping it real. Holocaust has no business bein' anywhere near a mic anymore. Just callin' a spade a spade. He ain't rippin' shit. LOL at anyone seriously thinkin that he can rip any cat on the mic. Dude's a has been and this collective of "MC's" that he's gathering will probably most likely be trash too. Holocaust doesn't rap and shouldn't even be considered a rapper. He's alternative, pseudo-hallucinagenic trash.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:51 PM   #17
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The reason he stopped rhyming like he did back in the day (Punishment,Doomsday ect...) was because he said it was too easy and that he got bored of it, thats where Warcloud comes into it - he reinvented himself
How can the man be a has been when he just put out -
"THE MOST ORIGINAL ALBUM YOU ARE GONNA HEAR" with no features in my view he WILL rip anyone.
Like I said name someone who would DARE jump on a track with him that has a reputation, the only person I can think of is Canibus.
Holocaust is as original as you can get, he don't give a flying fuck about what people say about his style he has proved himself back in the day

It's like when I draw things like flowers or fruit, I drew that sort of thing at school so now I can draw what the fuck I want like Vampires or Samurai's and stuff like that.

PLEASE,PLEASE just go and listen to "God Be With You" if you come back and say he is wack after that then you are a closed book

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 06-30-2007 at 12:57 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:57 PM   #18
WuBizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
"THE MOST ORIGINAL ALBUM YOU ARE GONNA HEAR" with no features in my view he WILL rip anyone.
Like I said name someone who would DARE jump on a track with him that has a reputation
Nigga, you out ya bird ass mind. I could name a million rappers that could get on a track wit' Holocaust and just make him look foolish. Holocaust has no reputation other than bein an MC who had alot of potential and fell way the fuck off. I've heard a bunch of his new shit and ALL of it falls in the category of below average to total trash.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:00 PM   #19
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did you not read what I said I am white.
There are no rules to Hip-Hop, and if you can name
"A million rappers that could get on a track and just make him look foolish"
well go on son.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:06 PM   #20
WuBizzie

Quote:
Did you not read what I said I am white.
There are no rules to Hip-Hop, and if you can name
"A million rappers that could get on a track and just make him look foolish"
well go on son.
Yea, I read that you was white, nigga. And?

Anyways, it makes no sense to name a million rappers that would outshine Holocaust on a track. Just think of basically any rapper and that rapper would outshine Holocaust on a track.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:18 PM   #21
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
Yea, I read that you was white, nigga. And?

Anyways, it makes no sense to name a million rappers that would outshine Holocaust on a track. Just think of basically any rapper and that rapper would outshine Holocaust on a track.
So if I'm white why are you calling me a nigga?
See you can't...belive me I have tried and untill you hear :

Holocaust,R.A. The Rugged Man,Canibus,Jus Allah,Virtuoso all on a track you ain't going to find out.
Don't say things that you can't do.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:26 PM   #22
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

I LOVE Holocaust but he always surrounds himself with the worst rappers in the business. Like Bomshot...that guy is a parody of himself, man. Maybe Holo works with this trash just so he shines even more on tracks? Ha!
Old 06-30-2007, 08:36 PM   #23
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooty P View Post
I LOVE Holocaust but he always surrounds himself with the worst rappers in the business. Like Bomshot...that guy is a parody of himself, man. Maybe Holo works with this trash just so he shines even more on tracks? Ha!
Or NOBODY wants to do a track with him?
Old 07-01-2007, 06:43 AM   #24
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

Then why would BSBD let him grace their beautiful, cinematic beats?
Old 07-01-2007, 09:13 AM   #25
OTB
LIVE AND UNCUT

OTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkey

i strike opponents with a fencing sword like mister sulu-
if one soldier iz afraid, i'll kill hiz family like chaka zulu-
we may be witnessing the beginning of an annihilation-

yo-
not many emceez capable of that kind of spit-

holocaust iz dope-

peace-
OTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:19 PM   #26
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTB View Post
i strike opponents with a fencing sword like mister sulu-
if one soldier iz afraid, i'll kill hiz family like chaka zulu-
we may be witnessing the beginning of an annihilation-

yo-
not many emceez capable of that kind of spit-

holocaust iz dope-

peace-
I agree-

"Punk I rain today construction vehicles on your parade
I cut like a propeller blade
Dialect your computer ram, cause the death of Superman"
Old 07-01-2007, 07:02 PM   #27
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

.. Holocaust's destined to be a Gravedigga

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:12 AM   #28
truth0ne
truth0ne SGC/ Studio Griz

truth0ne grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to truth0ne Send a message via Yahoo to truth0ne

Quote:
who else can have 4 alter egoes and 10 different voices.
CRAZY PEOPLE. That's who...

If we just leave Warcloud or Robot Tank or whatever that nigga is calling himself in 2007 ALONE, he'll prolly just vanish into obscurity and MAYBE find help somewhere.

Keep buying them records he puts out, and you give him more money for more drugs.

You wanna be responsible for his demise?

Last edited by truth0ne; 07-02-2007 at 12:14 AM.
truth0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:44 PM   #29
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

The man is a genius and in my eyes doesn't get the respect he deserves.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 07-02-2007 at 04:58 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:45 PM   #30
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooty P View Post
Then why would BSBD let him grace their beautiful, cinematic beats?
I mean't no decent rappers want to do a track with him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth0ne View Post
If we just leave Warcloud or Robot Tank or whatever that nigga is calling himself in 2007 ALONE, he'll prolly just vanish into obscurity and MAYBE find help somewhere.

Keep buying them records he puts out, and you give him more money for more drugs.

You wanna be responsible for his demise?
No I don't, but you could argue that sort of thing for almost anything like if you buy Busta Rhymes' new stuff because he is going to use the money for steriods.Or keep buying Jay-Z's stuff so he can think he is the greatest and do tunes with singers and no rappers.Or even keep buying Nas' stuff like his new album (SHIT) so that he thinks he can say things like hip-hop is dead and get praise for it.
The point I'm trying to make is almost every rapper I have heard speak about "Blunts & 40's" or cocaine,heroin,guns ect... or SELLING drugs what kind of message is that? - while they make money off of others demise.
At least Holocaust has the balls to rap about different things & matter you can learn things off of his tracks and widen you'r knowlegde of things.
To me it seems everybody moans about "the state of hip-hop" and when someone brings something different to the table you all put it to bed.
Holocaust swiches up his style all the time with his alter egoes and actually sounds different, different voices diffent flows not many rappers posses this abilaty in fact the only person that comes to mind is:
RZA with Bobby Digital or Prince Rakeem or The RZArecta and eveyone loves RZA.
I just don't get it.