news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-02-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
living_undead
undefeatable

living_undead grasshopper
Default Killah Priest on 8 Diagrams?

was there any talk of this guy being on the new Clan LP?
I'd like to see it happen, atleast jump on one track.
living_undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #2
TurnThePage

TurnThePage grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to TurnThePage

i hope so...

if he gets on the right ones...
Old 07-02-2007, 06:54 PM   #3
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

it better be just 1 or 2, this is a CLAN project [that prolly WONT drop till 2010]
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:03 PM   #4
Redfist
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Redfist shaolin monk

Killah Priest is good... But I want to see only Wu on this LP!
Old 07-02-2007, 07:16 PM   #5
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there was an interview posted here about a week ago with KP. he stated him & rza were mad cool now & that rza called him in to do a track for the new clan album. ill post the link shortly
Old 07-02-2007, 07:27 PM   #6
living_undead
undefeatable

living_undead grasshopper

thanks.
i was hoping there'd be some news, but really, really didn't feel up to looking through a ton of interviews.
living_undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:31 PM   #7
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...iest+interview

i personally would luv to hear Priest on 8 diagrams.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:36 PM   #8
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by **tImE** View Post
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...iest+interview

i personally would luv to hear Priest on 8 diagrams.
indeed Killah Priest the best killah bee outside of the clan

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:44 PM   #9
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

i heard Q-Tip(Which for some reason I don't mind, maybe cuz hes fuckin Q-Tip) gonna be on it and shit so i dont see why not. killah priest is straight up wu and he is dope as fuck, lyrical miracle. he falls under the category of cappadonna and streetlife also. dope enough to be in the clan, but not. also streetlife aint overated(been readin that some places lately) i love his style he one of a kind.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:57 PM   #10
urban_angel
angel of da corp

urban_angel crouching tiger

OMG yes.....damn, I'm so excited bout new Wu..new KP...both of them would blow my mind....!

p
urban_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:09 PM   #11
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_angel View Post
OMG yes.....damn, I'm so excited bout new Wu..new KP...both of them would blow my mind....!

p
Damn girl.....where have you been all my life?

A girl getting excited over KP appearing in the next wu album?.....I think im in love

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:34 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

HAHAHA^^^

thats a bit alarming actually.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:30 PM   #13
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hope he is on the next wu album maybe a few songs

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote