news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Books

Old 07-09-2007, 11:24 AM   #1
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default Would You Pay $70,000 For Books?

Personally, I'm leaning toward a "yes", because of all the books based on Shaolin Martial Arts, this looks to be the cream of the crop. One problem, I don't know Mandarin Chinese.

Take a look and tell me what you think.

http://shaolins.com/encyclopedia/index.html
Old 07-09-2007, 11:28 AM   #2
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

maybe you read the wrong price tag. They're saling for $360 but it still seems like you'd have to learn Mandarin to get the full benefit out of these. The knowledge would be dope to have no doubt.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 11:38 AM   #3
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ordering Intructions: The four volumes of the Shaolin Martial Arts Encyclopedia are in hardback. The total price which includes shipping to any country in the world has been reduced to $360. USD.

The weight of the books including the packaging is approximately 16 pounds. Shipping from the Shaolin Academy in northern China is by China Post air freight and the normal delivery time to the U.S or to Europe is approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the date we receive your payment for the order.

Note: If you are ordering by credit card, be sure to include your phone number and area code in the PayPal order form message box so your local post office can call you if no one is at the address you list with PayPal to receive the books from the postal delivery person. We will not ship the books until we have a phone number and area code where you can be reached during the daytime hours.

If for some other reason you cannot use PayPal to pay with your credit card, please airmail an international bank's Cashiers Check to the following address. Please make the Cashiers Check payable to: Che Wen Long.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:07 PM   #4
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Fuck that, if you wanna learn Martial Arts, I'll give you lessons for free.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:57 PM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if it gave me blowjobs and made me skeet gold it'd think about it
Old 07-09-2007, 05:01 PM   #6
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What the fuck is "skeet gold"?
Old 07-09-2007, 05:19 PM   #7
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamicoM1 View Post
shitting lumps of gold i guess.....

yo Urban_Journalz if yu would buy it i'll translate that shit............
That sounds painful, only a homo would pay for somthing like that.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #8
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

with that much money i would just invest in a library.

There are rich enough people that dont know what to buy anymore so they just make a library in their house and start buying a bunch of books. trouble is you would then need to hire a librarian to organize it or you wont be able to find anything.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:43 PM   #9
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

.. True knowledge can't be found in books Daniel-son ..

.. ..

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:50 AM   #10
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Visions, Ben, thanks for the clarification.

I have to admit, I just skimmed through and saw that 70 g's and was like .

No doubt though, the only other books that come close, are "Shaolin Gong Fu: A Course In Traditional Forms." Which is like 5 books all together, and "The 72 Secret Arts of The Shaolin Temple." Rigorous training methods laid down in that one.

Imma see how many copies of this set are left though.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:53 AM   #11
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
Fuck that, if you wanna learn Martial Arts, I'll give you lessons for free.
Slippy, what styles do you know? No B.S. either. You sound like one of those dudes on a N.Y.C. subway car.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #12
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamicoM1 View Post

yo Urban_Journalz if yu would buy it i'll translate that shit............
Good lookin' out yo, I appreciate it.

Do you know which dialect is spoken more widely in China? Is it Mandarin or Cantonese?
Old 07-10-2007, 09:58 AM   #13
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
.. True knowledge can't be found in books Daniel-son ..

.. ..
If the mind is open to find it, true knowledge can be found anywhere, from a book to a thunderstorm.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:12 PM   #14
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Slippy, what styles do you know? No B.S. either. You sound like one of those dudes on a N.Y.C. subway car.
I'm profecient in the following weapons:

Bo Staff

Nunchucks

Blow Darts

Bow & Arrow

40 oz. Bottle

I'm a master in the following styles:

Toad

Wolf

Eagle

Water

Stone

I attain zen on a daily just from breaking wind. I'm a master of chi energy. I can heal people with my mind. Test me.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:21 PM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
That sounds painful, only a homo would pay for somthing like that.
actually only a homo would pretend to be a master of "Toad Style" kung-fu because he heard some wutang Cds

Skeet = Ejaculation.

you wouldnt know about that, since your on wucorp as a master of "toad style" kung fu.