news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-27-2005, 08:08 AM   #16
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms
Default Re: Ghost-Face incarcerated?

Yeah, convicted fellons aren't allowed to wear bulletproof vests in case the police want to shoot them!

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:19 AM   #17
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by !=MatheMaticS=!
yea this is right^^ also RZA has been up for attempted murder
What? are u serious?..can somebody confirm that info for me please. More ditails will be apraciated.

Peace!
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:32 AM   #18
Cm0ney
Veteran Member

Cm0ney grasshopper

before 36 chambers rza killed a man and pleaded it was in self defense. he got off clean.
Cm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:38 AM   #19
!=MatheMaticS=!

!=MatheMaticS=! grasshopper

the wu are crazy mother fuckers, ghost and cappa in 92 were quizzed by a reporter about the contents of the breif cases and the reporter was in intesive care for weeks afterwards as they fucked him up!also tupac snatched inpector decks chain off his neck in like 95, and rza phoned death row and said if the chain aint returned the same night 50 hooded shoalin niggas are cominhg to behead death row, ture story i got all of this information off JET SET who used to me a mod HERE

peace
!=MatheMaticS=! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:41 AM   #20
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cm0ney
before 36 chambers rza killed a man and pleaded it was in self defense. he got off clean.
Oh shit thats serious. Thanks for the info!

Peace!
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:47 AM   #21
Cm0ney
Veteran Member

Cm0ney grasshopper

Quote:
the wu are crazy mother fuckers, ghost and cappa in 92 were quizzed by a reporter about the contents of the breif cases and the reporter was in intesive care for weeks afterwards as they fucked him up!also tupac snatched inpector decks chain off his neck in like 95, and rza phoned death row and said if the chain aint returned the same night 50 hooded shoalin niggas are cominhg to behead death row, ture story i got all of this information off JET SET who used to me a mod HERE

peace
never knew that. but that's some funny shit haha
Cm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:52 AM   #22
!=MatheMaticS=!

ill dig it all back up for you guys, i think u god was locked down for attempted murder aswell, cappa for cocaine, masta doesnt seem the type to be in trouble but in with the crowd of ghostface and ol dirty who can blame him, inspector is aslo a bad ass muther fucker he been done for assualt many of time, ill dig this shit up for you guys

peace
Old 07-27-2005, 08:56 AM   #23
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Yo didn't Masta get done at some point for fuckin up a reporter that made some suggestion he weren't a good enough MC to be in Wu or something?

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 09:10 AM   #24
!=MatheMaticS=!

hahahahahaha sounds like mastas stlye infact, anyway ill dig it up for you die hard wu fans
Old 07-27-2005, 10:45 AM   #25
Paco_Mtl
Killa Kanuk

Paco_Mtl grasshopper

all the members have records, and most have done time, moslty b4 their fame....
Paco_Mtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 10:58 AM   #26
tahoma
Los Ojos Rojos Corp.

tahoma grasshopper

Quote:

peace
so... did he get it back?
tahoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:55 AM   #27
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard it was someone in their crew not a member of wu tang clan, and tupac didn't snatch the chain. he helped them get it back. That story about the briefcase sounds like bullshit, wu was nobodies in 92, cappa was locked up.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 12:03 PM   #28
!=MatheMaticS=!

well my sorce was a very good one, and it was 2 pac who put the chain back on decks neck him self! believe what you want
Old 07-27-2005, 12:21 PM   #29
bob99digi

bob99digi grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vay727
I heard it was someone in their crew not a member of wu tang clan, and tupac didn't snatch the chain. he helped them get it back. That story about the briefcase sounds like bullshit, wu was nobodies in 92, cappa was locked up.
Kinda what I remember too, but I wasn't there so who knows. Just heard that Pac, outta respect, called the Wu and said he'd help get the chain back, and did.

As far as the briefcase shit, never heard no shit like that, but it sounds like its referring to that shit when Ghost was on rap city and Tigga asked him what was in his briefcase and Ghost got hot and said some slick shit soundin like he was gonna fuck tigga up.

And that masta shit, did happen. Pretty sure it was cause the guy who did that story in whatever magazine had funny pictures of the wu, like they had a fat black dude in a chefs apron which was raekwon, etc. I think they were just trying to be funny, Masta obviously felt otherwise, supposedly he punched dude in his face. Supposedly he walked up to dude, asked him who he was, dude said who he was, and masta just snuffed him, and supposedly afterward said "wu tang clan aint nothin to fuck with".

I put supposedly a lot for a reason. Take it for what its worth. Suppposedly this reporter, writer, whatever he was, actually admitted this happened in an mtv interview.
bob99digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 12:40 PM   #30
Paco_Mtl
Killa Kanuk

Paco_Mtl grasshopper

sick....(if true)
Paco_Mtl is offline   Reply With Quote