news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 07-13-2007, 07:22 PM   #46
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I owe it all to the Wu-Tang hair!
Wu-Tang Hair Ain't Nuthin To Fuck Wit, 4 Show

hahahahaha

why hate in public, when u can snitch and with that almost ban somebody. its fun! but don't try this at home, boys and girls...
Old 07-13-2007, 07:32 PM   #47
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A WARNING infraction is soft. Its equivalent to a love tap. Now go clean that sand out of your vagina.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:34 PM   #48
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

with a spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 07-13-2007, 08:05 PM   #49
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby View Post
haha
wat a fucking retarted thread
i cant believe i just wasted 2 minutes reading that shit
2 drunk minutes at that which are more valuable
my buzz came down like .2% you lil bitch
hows that for an insult
welcome 2 the intdurnet
Old 07-14-2007, 09:15 PM   #50
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

matt damon

Old 07-15-2007, 11:34 AM   #51
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
Snitching never has, and never will even slow down drugs! U know i'm right about that! Look what happens when people snitch. They get killed. Now how does that not hurt more than it helps? U aint serious are you? Just because you don't agree with drug dealing doesnt mean you need to be blind to the fact that snitching gets people killed. Snitchin is much more dangerous 2 you than having drug dealers next door. Agree?
It won't stop drugs, no shit, but it might save a life. Might stop some kid growing up, who might be influenced by drugs if it's close to try them. If drugs are around you, you're more then likely gonna try them.

Ok, so one person snitches - Gets killed. Yet one drug dealer can destroy families, not one person, complete families. Cats OD, and even if they don't, kids growing up with a crack addict Dad aren't gonna have a "happy home" are they? Which guess what, more then not turns them to do stupid shit, like sell drugs or get in gangs, not all the time, but a fair margin. Then down the line they hurt people... It's a fucking cycle - Not so cut and dried like you have it.

I used to deal, I got snitched on. I was mad as fuck, especially since it was a girl who owed me money that did it - But I got over it. Shit man, I was selling drugs... What do I expect? Most of these gangsta fucks would snitch to save their own asses, we both know that.

Snitching doesn't kill them, people kill them. Idiots fuckwits, not man enough to cop their punishment.

Depends. Having a drug dealer, or murderer in the community is MUCH more dangerous and harmful then having a snitch. Snitch would make it safer actually.

But yo, you arent changing your mind. This shits pointless, just checking this thread and saw I posted shit lol, didnt remember, thought you deserved a response. Peace.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:55 PM   #52
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.MMA View Post
im so fucking thirsty
and way too lazyto get up
and that koolaid looks fucking amazing right now
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"