news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-12-2007, 04:42 PM   #1
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The A Team, Miami Vice, The Dukes Of Hazzard, MacGyver, Knight Rider

I love these old tv shows. I wanna get them all on dvd. Some of these shows come on tv now on Sleuth channel. Did ya'll watch these shows when you were younger? I watched them when i was younger. Daisy Duke on The Dukes Of Hazzard was cute and she had nice legs. She always wore those short shorts.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:49 PM   #2
smashbrother
Banned

smashbrother grasshopper

watch them for free at www.alluc.org
smashbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 03:24 PM   #3
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

RIP to Rosco Coltrane, he was 88

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 06:53 PM   #4
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venoms

Miami Vice was my shit...

'So tell me Dubbs'

'It's 'Tubbs'"

"?"

My friends call me Raphael'

KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 09:38 PM   #5
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

these & the shows CJ mentioned pretty much made my childhood

I put Streethawk first cuz I was only allowed to watch every other episode since my sister had this crappy show the same time on another channel. epic fights & angry parents haha

none of these have probably aged well, although Alias Smith & Jones was already a pretty old rerun by the time I watched it as a kid and at least held up for me back then

my dad always 'accidentally' wandered into the living room as The Master was about to begin. it was mostly labelled a kid show, shown in the early evening or on a Wednesday afternoon here IIRC. my dad had been a big fan of the Kung Fu show some 15 years earlier lol, I think we watched just about every episode of The Master together

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Now get me a muthafucking handywipe LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
I'll trade you my neighbor's child for the Alcatraz -Jigsaw Puzzle.

Last edited by Lee Towers; 04-10-2015 at 09:46 PM.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:58 PM   #6
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The woman who played on Buck Rogers, she was Ricky Schroeder's mom on Silver Spoons. She's cute. RIP James Best as Roscoe Coltrane on The Dukes Of Hazzard. Have ya'll seen the car commercial Autotrader.com with John Schneider and Tom Wopat that were Bo and Luke Duke on The Dukes Of Hazzard? They've aged well. I love Miami Vice and the movie with Jamie Foxx and Colin Farrell was good. I got it on dvd.

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:07 PM   #7
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm not that familiar with Street Hawk and The Master, but it said they both lasted 13 episodes each, so I guess they were both just one season?

Old 04-27-2015, 01:13 PM   #8
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

It looks like the guy from Murphy Brown was in Street Hawk.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:28 PM   #9
CharlesJones
-

I'm trying to get Street Hawk on dvd from Amazon.com. I watched it when I was a kid. The show reminded me of Knight Rider. I heard there might be a Knight Rider movie coming to theaters.

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.