news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 07-13-2007, 01:19 PM   #1
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms
Default iniquity .

.. Is the one ..

.. ..

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:00 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

you wanna go a round or two?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:37 AM   #3
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
you wanna go a round or two?
.. if i win you make that eccentrica sig iiight? ...

Old 08-27-2007, 10:34 AM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sure.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:53 AM   #5
iniquity
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
sure.

.. Set it up my dude ..

Old 08-27-2007, 01:56 PM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

uh, u challenged...u set it up.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:39 PM   #7
suav3
Board of Directors™

suav3 grasshopper

equity aint involved with iniquity so no funds how you going to be the one...
you boys is dummies crash test hunnies get smashed nd do it again..
ill have your head run outta ink in that pen, my rhymes show you the truth like a solitairy dungeon..
girls booty so phat make you cry so you calling her onion, no bandages could save you not even a turbin, ill leave em open like a 7/11 buisness hours operation, or when im inbetween the sheets with mommy while she crying and moaning, my shit blow up more then rocketfuel, iniquity the type to carry on a duel and think getting soaked means bring his birthday gift water pistol.......
Old 08-30-2007, 09:36 AM   #8
iniquity
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suav3 View Post
equity aint involved with iniquity so no funds how you going to be the one...
you boys is dummies crash test hunnies get smashed nd do it again..
ill have your head run outta ink in that pen, my rhymes show you the truth like a solitairy dungeon..
girls booty so phat make you cry so you calling her onion, no bandages could save you not even a turbin, ill leave em open like a 7/11 buisness hours operation, or when im inbetween the sheets with mommy while she crying and moaning, my shit blow up more then rocketfuel, iniquity the type to carry on a duel and think getting soaked means bring his birthday gift water pistol.......

.. iniquity the type that'll tear you apart, to feed on your lungs because you have no heart / have you feel the pain of a million sharks, chewing away at you vomiting your body parts / because you ain't shit, so why even bother? / have your girl give me head like i was her father ...

.. should i even go on .. ? .. ( iniquity @ 34% ) ..

Last edited by iniquity; 08-30-2007 at 09:44 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:16 AM   #9
iniquity
Veteran Member

.. Next? ..

Old 08-31-2007, 02:48 AM   #10
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Inflated egos is shattered dreams for this dope pheen
Removed two ribs and his spleen to suck his own cock
To talk himself into giving up money for crack rock
I travel universes in a verse
Your shit's as dead as a ride in a hearse
A mummy's curse would leave you alone, figure there's no point in tryin to kill stone
You take actin lesson from Sylvester Stallone, role-playin as Apollo tryin to get boned
I feel like Michael Jordan in a zone, this little faggot wouldn't be in a highlight reel if he left his ass at home
Left it be shown^ that you only blastin on shit when your boyfriend's offering to lick your clit
I'm a veteran sonny, my bullets don't miss

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by Visionz; 08-31-2007 at 06:08 PM.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 07:10 AM   #11
iniquity
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
Inflated egos is shattered dreams for this dope pheen
Removed two ribs and his spleen to suck his own cock
To talk himself into giving up money for crack rock
I travel universes in a verse
Your shit's as dead as a ride in a hearse
A mummy's curse would leave you alone, figure there's no point in tryin to kill stone
You take actin lesson from Sylvester Stallone, role-playin as Apollo tryin to get boned
I feel like Michael Jordan in a zone, this little faggot wouldn't be in a highlight reel if he left his ass at home
Left it be shown^ that you only blastin on shit when your boyfriend's offering to like your clit
I'm a veteran sonny, my bullets don't miss

.. visions unseen a challenge at least / for i'ma rip him apart, to save the biggest piece for autumn feast / 28 & you're this weak?, ya have me killin' a vet, like runnin' ova the dude holdin' the sign by the street / get the fuck out of here dictionary rappers = 2003, welcome to the future, i'm like the bitch in t3 injecting you with helium 3 / you're old dude, gimme your girls # i bet she wants some new young dick in her / while she watches her husband gettin' caught on "to catch a predator" . ..

NEXT?

Last edited by iniquity; 08-31-2007 at 07:17 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:19 AM   #12
iniquity
Veteran Member

.. I'm too good at this ..

Old 08-31-2007, 10:23 AM   #13
suav3
Board of Directors™

suav3 grasshopper
Default Lol

LOL your almost there.... suav3% so you better recognize who the real vet is... cause i mange you rabid animals like barbaric cannibals, you boys bitches swing you around by your split ends, aint talkin about chequeing, talking about no LORD OF YOURS is looking into their savings... so stop bickering and whining like murdered babies
Old 08-31-2007, 10:24 AM   #14
suav3
Board of Directors™

suav3 grasshopper

looks like its me and you on the for the cause homie.... YOU ASSHOLEEE LOL
Old 08-31-2007, 06:12 PM   #15
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
.. visions unseen a challenge at least / for i'ma rip him apart, to save the biggest piece for autumn feast / 28 & you're this weak?, ya have me killin' a vet, like runnin' ova the dude holdin' the sign by the street / get the fuck out of here dictionary rappers = 2003, welcome to the future, i'm like the bitch in t3 injecting you with helium 3 / you're old dude, gimme your girls # i bet she wants some new young dick in her / while she watches her husband gettin' caught on "to catch a predator" . ..

NEXT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
.. I'm too good at this ..
actually your shit is lame, that ego don't really suit you, its above your own talent levels,
but you rhymed three with three with three, very skillful,

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote