news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 08-31-2007, 07:43 PM   #16
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
actually your shit is lame, that ego don't really suit you, its above your own talent levels,
but you rhymed three with three with three, very skillful,
.. take the loss like a man & get tf out my face you old bastid .. ..

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 07:44 PM   #17
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

.. NEXT TO FACE THE BEST? ..

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:26 AM   #18
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

you every go to a job interview and they don't hire you cause you don't have enough experience? that's you & pussy. you can't help when you where born no more than you could help your skin color, make no mistake, I've been dope since birth, funny cuz no one else is sayin you won these battles, really, step ya' game up

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:41 AM   #19
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Duel of the Iron Mic Award (best text battler) -- .:ArcherPriest:. (a.k.a
Kingshyt) & Eric Unseen
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30088

"you at the front door pissed cause you ain't on the list"

Last edited by Visionz; 09-02-2007 at 06:01 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:05 AM   #20
bloodyhookz
BOSS STATUS!

bloodyhookz grasshopper

No Disrespect To The Others On This Site, But I Think I Should Be Nominated For Being The Best Text Battler, Not That It's A Big Deal But I Smashed 100 Bar Battles On This Bitch With No Hesitation, And I Took On Whoever Had Decency To Challenge Me, And I Beat Archerpriest In A Battle, But I Never Battled Unseen, That Would Be Dope, What Do You Say Unseen, Me And You 2 Rounds 16 Bars Each?, It's On You, Holla Back, It's Been A Minute Since I Battled Anybody Worth It On Here
bloodyhookz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:01 AM   #21
Visionz
The People's Champ

^people sleep on you here for some reason, you did make the nominations list though, but yeah I'm down for the battle, just set the thread up, peace homie

Old 09-02-2007, 07:40 PM   #22
bloodyhookz
BOSS STATUS!

bloodyhookz grasshopper

No Doubt!!!
bloodyhookz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:19 PM   #23
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i beat you hookz, fair and square...eloels...i dont give a shit...cuz i agree u r da best here...crush duke...juan.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:49 PM   #24
suav3
Board of Directors™

suav3 grasshopper

bloody hookz, get introduced to meat hooks, texas chainsawmassacre hook...
ill toss the book, and squash your stoops, leave em like old news..
i got the good news, revolution on the move, ill renovate your home cause i hold the tools..
you boys play show nd tell, i play think nd prove, leave em on ice cause boy im cool...
Old 09-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #25
-IrOnBuLL-

-IrOnBuLL- grasshopper

bloodyhookz vs dusk = classic ass battle
-IrOnBuLL- is offline   Reply With Quote