news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 07-16-2007, 05:21 AM   #1
touf

touf grasshopper
Thumbs down Wu Tang Dissed The Berlin fans

To the whole Wu Tang,

I beleive you have commited false advertising.
In all your posters and advertisment you mentioned that the artist Method Man would be there and he was not.
The whole band lied and said he was back stage but there was no sign of him and he never sang.
I know this is illegal and one of the main reasons that I and most people came last night was because Method man was going to be there.
Instead of saying he couldnt make it or he fell ill, got arrested, whatever, you decided to lie to everyone and make us feel like ignorant fans.

Im not a young fan whos stoned or drunk and would enjoy the show nonetheless, Im 33 years old (actually my wife bought the tickets for my birthday) and been a fan of Wu Tang since I first heard you in NYC 14 years ago, so i was looking forward to a good show and one of the reasons i came was to hear Method Man too.
Then you spent the last 15 min playing your new CD off a a cd player. What a waste of time, you couldve done a few songs live instead, i can listen to your cd at home if i wanted to.
Its the first time I see Wu tang live and certainly the last time.
touf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:36 AM   #2
Natseri
CHICKEN HEAD

Natseri grasshopper

Yeah, I also listen to new wu-tang cd at home, all the time.

But actually I feel sorry for you...Im sure Mef had his reasons, but they should tell the truth to the fans.
Natseri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:40 AM   #3
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^yeah, the new cd is dope as fuck
Old 07-16-2007, 06:45 AM   #4
Chiba-Smoker
bis and pac =ILLEST!!!!!!

Chiba-Smoker grasshopper

meth was busy fucking ur girl loser!
Time is breath; breath is life; life is light
Light is no less than capital 'C' on the mic
Beneath the mirage of night I'll attack you twice
Prepare to rig a sacrifice with my ritual rights
Reinforce my habitual likes 'n dislikes
Then diss you on the mic cause I'm sick o' the hype
No one's ever written what I write
Compare they calligraphy type
Chiba-Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:53 AM   #5
touf

touf grasshopper

thats funny, she was next to me the whole time, it must have been you he was taking up the arse. fool.
touf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:56 AM   #6
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you go to a wu-tang clan show to see one guy ? bitch please - im glad he did'nt show

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:34 AM   #7
Fright
ADEPT

Fright crouching tigerFright crouching tiger

what new cd?
Fright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:50 AM   #8
CashRules
Everything Around Me

CashRules prodigal sonCashRules prodigal sonCashRules prodigal sonCashRules prodigal sonCashRules prodigal sonCashRules prodigal son

Bitches! gutted meth wasnt there but there was 7 other Wu members there!! Method-Stan!
Old 07-16-2007, 08:52 AM   #9
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

touf = Stan

edit: CashRules beat me to it.
pneumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:07 AM   #10
conrad
CHICKEN HEAD

conrad crouching tigerconrad crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to conrad

the same thing happend in London, they said Cappadonna was there, but he wasn't...
I don't care much about cappa, but it would have sucked if meth wasn't there, he was the party-maker! all the rest seemed to be asleep...
conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:55 AM   #11
blaksteez
PRODIGAL SUN

blaksteez crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illegitimate Devil View Post
^^^yeah, the new cd is dope as fuck
whats the name of this new CD?didnt know they had a new one out yet..its not the 8 diagrams is it?
blaksteez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:59 AM   #12
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

This is straight lame..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 11:12 AM   #13
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by touf View Post
To the whole Wu Tang,

I beleive you have commited false advertising.
In all your posters and advertisment you mentioned that the artist Method Man would be there and he was not.
The whole band lied and said he was back stage but there was no sign of him and he never sang.
I know this is illegal and one of the main reasons that I and most people came last night was because Method man was going to be there.
Instead of saying he couldnt make it or he fell ill, got arrested, whatever, you decided to lie to everyone and make us feel like ignorant fans.

Im not a young fan whos stoned or drunk and would enjoy the show nonetheless, Im 33 years old (actually my wife bought the tickets for my birthday) and been a fan of Wu Tang since I first heard you in NYC 14 years ago, so i was looking forward to a good show and one of the reasons i came was to hear Method Man too.
Then you spent the last 15 min playing your new CD off a a cd player. What a waste of time, you couldve done a few songs live instead, i can listen to your cd at home if i wanted to.
Its the first time I see Wu tang live and certainly the last time.
I feel you ! Meth is a dope performer..... He's one of the greatest performers of all time and knows how to get the crowd hyped.
Well, you can always catch all of them next time.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 11:17 AM   #14
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

/ thread, ban user and freeze all assets.

BTW Toufy that's show biz, don't come on here and bitch about it and blaming it on false advertisin'. How bout you try gettin' all 8 Diagrams on the stage @ 1ne time for a prolonged tour.

Mef proly missed a flight or sum shit and your blamin' it on advertisin' and WTC in general? Fuck outta here wit dat shit, g.

P.E.A.C.E.

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 07-16-2007 at 11:22 AM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 11:20 AM   #15
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u got to hear 15 min. of 8 diagrams? & how could u listen to it at home if it doesnt come out until october? very ungrateful