news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 07-19-2007, 12:38 AM   #1
DNA

DNA shaolin monk
Default Korn 8th Album Snippets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Gba5-HHJc
Old 07-20-2007, 08:39 PM   #2
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

korn fucking suck. they are so pussy now. i mean some of the shit is okay. but there is a huge difference between there stuff now and baaaack in the day shit.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:42 PM   #3
eRUTHLESS666

eRUTHLESS666 crouching tiger

yea man they were dope until Head left, then they sold out and put out that boring ass album im not gonna touch that new shit
eRUTHLESS666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:21 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ya^^
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 08:32 PM   #5
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Korn haven't been fun since s/t and if we're stretching it, Life is Peachy. Even their first album, though I like it, was more like a watered-down Godflesh or Acid Bath.

Those are great bands to check out, by the way, if you like heavy alternative metal or want to hear the good stuff that predated the rise of nu-metal.

Last edited by Cthulhu; 07-23-2007 at 08:35 PM.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:20 PM   #6
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I haven't listened to a korn cd since their freak on a leash album and that wasn't too impressive, they done an ok-ish set at download (uk) festival last month but that may have been due to the fact they had Joey Jordison on drums
Old 07-24-2007, 10:46 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

follow the leader is the album i think your talkin about....and ya, Head is gone and im not sure about their drummer situation.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:03 AM   #8
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

Seriously Korn never has been good, fuck nu-metal and metalcore.That is my opinion, I know everyone has had there share of unoriginal riffs, but Korn ripps of Morbid Angel and Fear Factory note for note on their debut. Compare the songs, you have "Ball Tongue" they took the chorus riff from Morbid Angel's "Angel Of Disease". As for there ever popular "Blind" it uses Fear Factory's "Scapegoat",I am presenting only the facts my friends.

"Robbed of natural abilities
In death they now seek tranquility
In a confused state of mind
Extending agony,they must be blind"

Last edited by Rayson; 07-31-2007 at 02:13 AM.
Rayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:30 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

hows the new album.