news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 07-27-2005, 09:13 PM   #1
Undead Ninja
Call me Cadet850

Undead Ninja grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Undead Ninja
Default Quest to become a Killer Bee

You can call me the undead ninja this song is also called the undead ninja I wish to become a Killer Bee and I don't know where to start so I started here and I got this rhyme I like so I wrote it down well here it is.

Intro: (From the Wutang Liquid Sword Collection the movie Flaming Swords)
27:20-27:42

"Huh, Who are you? Well Comeon lets see just who you are, unless your scared of getting your precious skin sunburned."

Beat starts (indian/asain beat)

"The Undead Ninja, mmmmmm... The Undead Ninja mmmmmm.... The Undead Ninja striaght slash ure crew the analects he wrote only masked a few. He used Wutang attacks that only masters knew. Everyday hidin in the shadows of life and death but he still cluched towards the cross on his neck. He was a roughed neck coward thought he ran the streets until they put a hit on him and busted his teeth. So came to the Wu seeking supreme refudge, they taught him the ways of a hustla and a warrior. They sai d" Don't go out lookin like Tom Sawyer". So he went back to his hood and showed the homies what he learned they turned on him said " nigga your dead"! They pulled out glocks and started to blast but the lil' ninja nigga was way too fast. He said "MWAHHAAHA whose bad"! After all the rounds poped off one nigga was left he said " Hey ninja nigga you got an S on ure chest". He shot one time hit the ninja between the eyes. The ninja screamed out "I'm gonna mothafuckin die"!!!. He looked at his blood and saw golden "W's". He said " Wait a fuckin minute I was just shot in the head". The lil' ninja nigga realized his punk ass shoulda been dead. He ran back to the Wu and he said " Help me G I been shot in tha face"! They all set back and laughed hard and said " Young nigga protect your neck and you won't get scared".
This is the story of the Undead Ninja it can be found under the records of Wu written by the RZA.

(Original indian/asain beat plays while "Undead Ninja" is heard in background until it fades away).

What do you think honest opions thanks!

I'm gonna steal Yung Bergs Transformer chains if he steps one foot in Tallahassee!
Undead Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 11:51 PM   #2
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous
Default Re: Quest to become a Killer Bee

got sum shit to learn, like expand the vocab a lil bit, make it sound smooth peace

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 12:42 AM   #3
the messiah

the messiah grasshopper

good for 14 years old, keep elevatin and u could be fuckin deadly wit a ball point kid, peace and 1
"ya'll niggas can't be serious, i was nice before ice, before christ, before the the words let there be light, and the light took over the night, i was born wit the mic, lord of the mic before all plant and animal life, took this rap shit to new heights before the wright brothers took flight, before dogfightin' and aerial strikes, before mc's picked up pens and started to write" - Canibus
the messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 04:29 AM   #4
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Nice theme, and quite inventive to put it in such an effect. Keep posting

Peace
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote