news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Hip-Hop News Articles

Old 07-28-2007, 06:38 PM   #31
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

is Beanie still trying to kiss guys while they are freestyling?
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 04:56 PM   #32
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Beans just trying to put the heat off him, he's the fucking fag! All hugged up on Peedi crack, Beenie ain't as thoro as ya'll think he got his ass whipped bad by some nigga in G-unit forget his name, and he got his ass whipped on Sigel street in South Philly!
Beans a straight pussy, the type to punk smaller dudes!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:28 PM   #33
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Beanie Sigel has a new album in a month or so, its bound to be some real shit
Beanie Sigel = best rapper to have ever recorded for Roc-A-Fella.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 04:06 PM   #34
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pwned!!!!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:30 AM   #35
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

flicked that little cocka-roach off his sneakers.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:43 AM   #36
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

haha! funny thread. havent listened to eithers music too much. not a real fan of either though I may trust Sosa's opinon on the album reccomendation...in reference to this argument:

One- Kind of silly to be commenting on anyone's style or anything really, while you are being questioned...though I understand people's urge to do so...

Two- NOT feeling Kanye's style clothing wise. Cool he does what he wants to do..but I woud NEVER be interested in a man that talks about duffel bags being smaller then purses, Louis whoever scarfs and shit like that.

Watch out fellas...ten years from now you will be wearing pink boxers with lace trim.

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:38 AM   #37
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Am I the only the person that can tell that Beans was waaaaay fucked up during this interview? It's just some stupid, pointless diss to try to stir album sales said while under the influence of God knows what. Dude could hardly speak in that interview...
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #38
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This dude beans drinks cough syrup wtf!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:30 PM   #39
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Makes sense...slurred speach, eyes all rolling around....dude is leaned back or something.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote