news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-22-2007, 10:17 AM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default MACHETE IS A REAL MOVIE COMIN OUT...hype.

yo, machete...the faux grindhouse trailer...is gonna come out on DVD...around the time Grindhouse will on DVD.....gonna be dope.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 08:15 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

....yup.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:55 PM   #3
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

??? names dope lol but wuts it about? i still aint seen grind house so?...
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:06 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ok hol on..
Old 07-22-2007, 09:14 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Machete is an upcoming direct-to-DVD feature by Robert Rodriguez. It is an expansion of a fake trailer Rodriguez directed for the 2007 film Grindhouse. It will star Danny Trejo and be released direct-to-DVD at the same time the Grindhouse segments will be released on DVD.[1]
  • Tagline: Yesterday He Was A Decent Man Living A Decent Life. Now He Is A Brutal Savage Who Must Slaughter To Stay Alive.
  • Tagline: They just fucked with the wrong Mexican.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:35 PM   #6
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

haha ILLLL yo got me hyp'd now too..lmao at cheech marin being a shotgun toting priest...looks dope as fuck tho keep us updated
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 05:51 PM   #7
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this was one of the better fake trailers thats now a movie this will be dope i loved the first half of grindhouse better than the second half only cuz the ending disappointed me

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:47 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ahahahah, Why? that was an awesome ending....you werent expecting the women to win is all....BUT MACHETE WILL BE AWESOME!!!
Old 07-25-2007, 12:45 AM   #9
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

oLd_KaiNry crouching tiger

if thats thing is coming out on dvd i'll buy it i wont even rent it
that shit looks REALLY GOOD ! its been a while since i been really anxious
to see a movie. u got any dates when its coming out ? the story lines
looks perfect for a bloody action type of movie. the trailer kinda gave all
the punch but who cares
Old 07-25-2007, 02:16 AM   #10
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

I can't wait, shits dope.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:32 PM   #11
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

all i know is that it will finish shooting before Sin City 2.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:50 PM   #12
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haah i like how it looks all old...hjavnt seen grindhouse but def will be buying both when they hit to dvds
100pr00f is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:28 PM   #13
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

idk about this comin strate to dvd....what if its maaaad good?
Old 07-26-2007, 12:27 AM   #14
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I wouldent say "Old News", but it was kinda known that this movie was gonna be released. Altho I didnt kno it was a straight to dvd release
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 05:41 PM   #15
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ya i knew it was gonna be made a movie too...along with Werewolf Women of the SS....lol.