news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

so...saw this today, it was cool...not great really..and honestly its as good as it could have been..the best moments were of course the ridiculous ones..and of course, the nudity..eloels. id still check it out, fairly good viewing experience in general.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:54 PM   #17
kempa
Halls is quiet

kempa iron monkeykempa iron monkeykempa iron monkey

i saw it on friday and thought it was way better than the expendables

Old 09-07-2010, 01:45 AM   #18
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've been waitin for this for years. Still gotta check it out. Gonna do that tomorrow.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:37 AM   #19
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Saw this yesterday. Typical rodriguez. better than those grindhouse movies.

I was surprised to see steven seagal, deniro, lohan, alba, and some of the other stars in this movie.

Movie was centered around immigration in Texas. You got to see a lot of skin. Alba in the shower. Lohan naked for most of her screentime. Hot latina women. Yeah some parts of the movie were so ridiculous it was funny. Deniro plays some Texan Senator who is harshly against illegal immigration. Alba plays as an I.C.E. agent. Cheech makes an appearance as a priest.

I was also surprised how empty movie theaters are these days.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:30 AM   #20
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Yea saw this couple mights ago and it was entertaining. Lohan looks so fuckin used n abused tho it isent funny - she might be the next starlet to be found OD'd.

Danny Trejo gets to fuck Jessica Alba, Michelle Rodriguez and Lindsay Lohan and her mom -in one movie.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #21
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

lol Machete was gettin' madd pussy in this movie

I like it when the guy driving asks machete if he's ever killed anyone and he just looks over. lmao.

And i like it when he stabs the cop driver with the machete through the seat and then he just twists the machete which way he wants the guy to steer. then he kicks out the back window that comes out super fucking easy and gets out right before the car blows up. Had me rollin'

And he beats a guy up without even throwing a punch while he's eating a burrito.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:04 AM   #22
seywhat
CHICKEN HEAD

seywhat crouching tiger

shit was crazy. i dug this movie alot. like u said typical Rodriguez, crazy action and lots of humor

the doctor was just talkin bout how long the human intestines are and Machete slices a mofo open grabs his shit and jumps out the window

"cuban?" "got any mexican?" then Cheech pulls out the fat ass doobies

so much ill lil shit in this movie, cant wait for DVD, hope there even more extra shit lol
seywhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:17 AM   #23
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Cheech's shootout scenes were brutal & intense, loved that quote before killing the goon "Please father have some mercy!"..."God has mercy..I don't!".

"Danny Trejo gets to fuck Jessica Alba"

No they never have sex, at least in the movie.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:45 AM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i actually enjoyed it,if u going in just to be entertained and not worry about too much deep detail in a movie,then its for u

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #25
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This movie was awesome, anybody who didnt like it simply didnt 'get it'

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:47 PM   #26
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

or are sensitive about the subject matter

Old 09-28-2010, 02:16 PM   #27
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I loved the girls in this movie

And after it was over I thought it was great...had it been made at the time it should've replaced Death Proof in the Grindhouse series...IMO

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:55 AM   #28
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

i agree with that

Old 09-29-2010, 09:20 AM   #29
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

i loved this one.....

i saw like half of a grindhouse film....i don't remember it....

whatsup with those movies?

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:58 AM   #30
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

the first one was good, but the 2nd one,ill say is acquired taste