news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-27-2007, 01:54 PM   #16
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
^^ u talkin about cilian murphy ? if so, i agree
If that's the dood who shot the parents - then yeah.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:55 PM   #17
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
If that's the dood who shot the parents - then yeah.
I think that was the dude that played the Scarecrow

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 02:27 PM   #18
Exodus

Exodus shaolin monk

new Joker picture

Last edited by Exodus; 07-29-2007 at 08:01 AM.
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:16 PM   #19
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

alright one question.. are they gonna go an redo every movie?? it seems to me they just erasin the original batman and makin it more updated??
Old 07-28-2007, 03:35 PM   #20
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

updated and alot better in general. I like the dark and gritty feel.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:13 AM   #21
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Sucks but I belive that is true. Basically when it comes to Nolans Batman disregard all the Burton ones. Joker did not kill Waynes parents [yeah yeah Nolan "fixed" that but whatever get off it nerds I like continuity better], He wont become Joker through a chemical accident anymore. But I have conflicting reports that Erick Roberts is the mobb boss Sal Maroni I believe, the man who leads to 2Face's creation by throwin acid at him, but Im also hearing Joker would be the one to do this. So as I said, in the later films it might not be Sal who creates 2Face like in the video of Batman Forever...but the Joker
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:00 AM   #22
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Sucks but I belive that is true. Basically when it comes to Nolans Batman disregard all the Burton ones. Joker did not kill Waynes parents [yeah yeah Nolan "fixed" that but whatever get off it nerds I like continuity better], He wont become Joker through a chemical accident anymore. But I have conflicting reports that Erick Roberts is the mobb boss Sal Maroni I believe, the man who leads to 2Face's creation by throwin acid at him, but Im also hearing Joker would be the one to do this. So as I said, in the later films it might not be Sal who creates 2Face like in the video of Batman Forever...but the Joker
u need to get off of tim burton's nutsack and move on. face it this is a reboot of the franchise . if u gotta problem with that concept go by the tim burton dvds instead ,happy?? k good. now move on!
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:08 PM   #23
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

I'm not sure if this has been brout up on the forum yet, but I came across an alleged leaked pic of the Joker, apparenly from coming-soon or ign or something

What do you think? That lass resemble Maggie Gyllenhaal, and it looks fairly cool.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:10 PM   #24
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontal Lobotomy View Post
I'm not sure if this has been brout up on the forum yet, but I came across an alleged leaked pic of the Joker, apparenly from coming-soon or ign or something

What do you think? That lass resemble Maggie Gyllenhaal, and it looks fairly cool.
I've seen this, it's not leaked, it's official.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:13 PM   #25
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Really? Well I'm glad that got cleared up so fast. Thanks man

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:20 PM   #26
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

u need to get off of tim burton's nutsack and move on. face it this is a reboot of the franchise . if u gotta problem with that concept go by the tim burton dvds instead ,happy?? k good. now move on!

Im not on Burtons nuts, even if he butchered the Batman series from the very beginning with 4 films deep I STILL GIVE A SHIT about continuity, like I said before since you didnt read "disregard Burtons films" NO SHIT ITS A REBOOT. I already understand this is Nolans Batman, all I cared about was continuing what the previous Batmans had already established. I could give 2 shits about the directors, either one
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:38 PM   #27
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontal Lobotomy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post

new Joker picture
it has been brought up.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:54 PM   #28
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post

Im not on Burtons nuts, even if he butchered the Batman series from the very beginning with 4 films deep I STILL GIVE A SHIT about continuity, like I said before since you didnt read "disregard Burtons films" NO SHIT ITS A REBOOT. I already understand this is Nolans Batman, all I cared about was continuing what the previous Batmans had already established. I could give 2 shits about the directors, either one
' 4 u to even comment on this makes no sense . its a reboooooot period. its not ment to continueeeeeeeeee. . its to retell the batman story the way is should haver been told. no u want continuation go watch superman returns. some fans like urslef can never be happy with shit always bitching about something. thanks to Noylan once again theres interest in Batman again. he revived a once dean franchise. batman begins bacame the second best batman film at the box office.wait till the drak knight comes next ur ur gonna jump right on the band wagon and take back all u said about the reboot nonsense.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:21 PM   #29
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

actually hes right....others are bitching about this newe series...just take it as is....they arent butchering it...just dont watch it...like Hulk.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:44 PM   #30
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

thats maggie alright, i read a while ago on rottentomatoes that shes going to be in it. But why does batman always have to have a bitch in the movies?
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote