news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-31-2007, 05:42 AM   #31
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Dont know, but shes replacing whats her face as Rachel Daws
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:52 AM   #32
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

' 4 u to even comment on this makes no sense . its a reboooooot period. its not ment to continueeeeeeeeee. . its to retell the batman story the way is should haver been told. no u want continuation go watch superman returns. some fans like urslef can never be happy with shit always bitching about something. thanks to Noylan once again theres interest in Batman again. he revived a once dean franchise. batman begins bacame the second best batman film at the box office.wait till the drak knight comes next ur ur gonna jump right on the band wagon and take back all u said about the reboot nonsense.

I dont give a fuck as I said, Nolan could add whatever he wanted to, but I just wish he could of kept a FEW things the same from the originals. It wasnt like I was expecting this Nolan-Batman shit to be a reboot, I just thought "Oh cool a Batman prequel, gotta check it out". But when watching it I noticed all the little changes and thought who directed it. You see me bitching about continuation on the roles? Why Maggie is replacing Dawson Creek girl? Why besides Keaton theres been a new Batman? Why the Batmobile looks diff in almost all the movies?. Its the story thats all I give 2 shits about, not like it would hurt to do what Superman Returns did. Not like it will affect the movie, its just personal preferance, get the fuck over it, Im not a fickle fan just because 1 director decided to throw a new idea onto the Batman series, Im still going to see because Joker sounded demented as hell. Oh and for the record, quote me, I WILL NOT JUMP ON NO FUCKIN BADWAGON, I STILL prefer continuity over a "reboot" and will never change my mind even when Dark Knight comes out
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:11 AM   #33
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
Who ever the dood was from Batman Begins would've made an ill Joker.
I dont care what anybody says- JIM CAREY would rule as JOKER.
JACK NICHOLSON would rule as HARVEY DENT.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:38 PM   #34
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

I dont give a fuck as I said, Nolan could add whatever he wanted to, but I just wish he could of kept a FEW things the same from the originals. It wasnt like I was expecting this Nolan-Batman shit to be a reboot, I just thought "Oh cool a Batman prequel, gotta check it out". But when watching it I noticed all the little changes and thought who directed it. You see me bitching about continuation on the roles? Why Maggie is replacing Dawson Creek girl? Why besides Keaton theres been a new Batman? Why the Batmobile looks diff in almost all the movies?. Its the story thats all I give 2 shits about, not like it would hurt to do what Superman Returns did. Not like it will affect the movie, its just personal preferance, get the fuck over it, Im not a fickle fan just because 1 director decided to throw a new idea onto the Batman series, Im still going to see because Joker sounded demented as hell. Oh and for the record, quote me, I WILL NOT JUMP ON NO FUCKIN BADWAGON, I STILL prefer continuity over a "reboot" and will never change my mind even when Dark Knight comes out

o ya ur the guy that quotes like this...HAHA.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:55 AM   #35
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

Aaron eckhart is a quality actor, glad hes in it.

this is looking good, the cast is pretty solid.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:05 AM   #36
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I liked the Tim Burton flicks and Batman Forever but the rebooting of the franchise was necessary IMO.I wouldn't like for Nolan to expand the franchise by following up Batman and Robin .A reboot was imo the only good thing they could do for the Batman character.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote